Cultivation Capital, LLC
|Founded 📆||April 1, 2012|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
St. Louis, Missouri,
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Cultivation Capital is a private American venture capital firm, founded in 2012 by a group of St. Louis-based entrepreneurs including Brian Matthews, Cliff Holekamp, and Kyle Welborn. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri with satellite offices in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles.
Cultivation Capital manages multiple early-stage venture capital funds in several different verticals including software/IT, life sciences, and agtech (under the Yield Lab brand name). The firm also manages a seed stage fund focusing exclusively on Midwest United States investment opportunities.
The partners of Cultivation Capital also founded SixThirty and FINTOP Capital; both are fintech funds which operate as separate independent entities.
Of venture capital firms that were less than 10 years old (i.e. founded post-2009), Cultivation Capital was identified as the 7th most active venture capital firm, and the 3rd most active lead investor, for the first half of 2019. CB Insights named the fund as the most active venture capital firm in Missouri, and PitchBook Data identified Cultivation Capital as the most active private venture fund in the Midwest.
- "Strategies". Cultivation Capital. Retrieved 9 December 2019.
- Feldt, Brian. "Cultivation Capital Leads $3.5 Million Round". News. St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 December 2019.
- "Cultivation Capital". Crunchbase. Retrieved 9 December 2019.
- "Cultivation Capital nears $75m target for third tech fund". AltAssets. 27 August 2019.
- Glasner, Joanna. "These Younger Firms are Climbing the Ranks of Active U.S. Investors". News. Crunchbase News. Retrieved 9 December 2019.
- "The United States of Venture Capital". CB Insights Research Brief. Retrieved 9 December 2019.
This article "Cultivation Capital" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cultivation Capital. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.