|Founder 👔||Dovi Frances|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Dovi Frances, Devon Morris|
|Total assets||Over $150 million|
Number of employees
Group 11 (Venture Capital Firm)
Group 11 is an American venture capital firm focusing on early stage investments in financial technology companies. To date, the firm has backed companies including SoFi, TripActions., HomeLight, Tipalti, Next Insurance, Addepar, OpenGov, SunBit, Reali, RedKix (Acquired by Facebook), SkyGiraffe (Acquired by ServiceNow), Plenty, Covercy, and Loop Commerce (Acquired by Synchrony)
Group 11 invests in early stage fintech startups in the United States. The company is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.
Group 11 was founded in 2011 by Dovi Frances, an Israeli-American businessman and venture capitalist. The name Group 11 refers to the group of group 11 element in the periodic table, consisting of copper (Cu), silver (Ag), and gold (Au). Group 11 is also known as the coinage metals, due to their former usage.
- Hannah Norman. "Business travel startup takes off with $4 billion valuation". Retrieved 2019-10-24.
- Ingrid Lunden. "Tipalti collects $76M from Twitter alums' 01 Advisors and more for its AI-based accounts payable solution". Retrieved 2019-10-24.
- Ron Miller. "Facebook acquires Redkix to enhance communications on Workplace by Facebook". Retrieved 2019-10-24.
- "ServiceNow to Become a Native Mobile Enterprise Cloud Platform with Acquisition of SkyGiraffe". Retrieved 2019-10-24.
- Business Wire (8 June 2018). "Synchrony Completes Acquisition of Loop Commerce". Retrieved 2019-10-24.
This article "Group 11 (Venture Capital Firm)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Group 11 (Venture Capital Firm). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.