Type of site
|Owner||The Cricketer Publishing Limited|
|Launched||September 12, 2003|
CricketArchive is a cricket database website which is based in Sutton, United Kingdom. It claims to be the most comprehensive cricket database on the internet and has been used by various media as a resource.
The Association of Cricket Statisticians and Historians (ACS), which has a semi-official role in ratifying some match figures for the International Cricket Council, states that its own record "draws on the unmatched database held by CricketArchive" and carries direct links to the CricketArchive database from its own records section. Peter Griffiths, long time editor for CricketArchive, was awarded the 2008 ACS Statistician of the Year title for his work on CricketArchive. Philip Bailey, one of the founders of the CricketArchive site and still as of 2017 a major contributor, is one of only three people to have been awarded the ACS Statistician of the Year title more than once.
The website includes scorecards for all matches of first-class cricket, List A cricket, Women's Test cricket, Women's One-day Internationals, ICC Trophy, international Under-19 cricket Test and one-day cricket and blind cricket matches.
It is working on completing its coverage of English Second XI and other matches, including extensive coverage of UK club cricket.
- "The Home of CricketArchive". www.cricketarchive.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "CricketArchive.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". whois.domaintools.com.
- Gilmour, Rod (8 October 2009). "Top 20 cricket websites" – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- Berry, Scyld (11 July 2016). "Yasir Shah ready to be the difference for Pakistan over England". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- Steward, Ian (5 August 2012). "Cricket umpire groomed poor boys for sex acts". Stuff.co.nz. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- Maye, Brian (22 July 2014). "An Irishman's Diary on WG Grace, cricket's first superstar". The Irish Times. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- James, Rick (19 November 2014). "Predicting WG Grace's Record If He Played in the Modern Era". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "ACS Online Cricket Records". acscricket.com. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- "Statistician of the Year 2008 – Peter Griffiths". acscricket.com. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "Brooke-Lambert Award for the Statistician of the Year". acscricket.com. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "Cricket Archive – Paywall". cricketarchive.com. Retrieved 2017-04-05.
- "ACS". acscricket.com. Retrieved 2017-12-08.
|This article related to cricket media is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "CricketArchive" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.