|Type of business||Private|
|Area served||India, Dubai|
Cuelearn Pvt. Ltd. or popularly known as Cuemath, is a Bengaluru-based Educational technology (edtech) company that has recently received large-scale attention from students across India and attracted investors from across the globe. It was founded in 2013 by Manan Khurma at Delhi, India. Cuemath has been funded in a series B round of funding of $15 million from Sequoia Capital and CapitalG in 2017. Till then by 2016, Cuemath had raised $4 million in series A funding from Sequoia Capital and Unitus Seed Fund. and had already started operations in major cities in India. As of 2018, the company has expanded to a network of more than 2,000 Teachers and 20,000 Students learning Cuemath's curriculum across India.
Products and Services
Their proclaimed products include physical worksheets, quiz cards, along with other tablet-based content it develops in-house and targets students from lower kindergarten to Class 8. It operates on a micro-franchise model, where teachers are primarily educated women who are homemakers but are looking for options to employ their skills. Teachers are given training and are made equipped to teach children in given age-group using company's curriculum from their home.
- Official Website
- "Cuemath Gamifies Math education by launching the first-ever Mathematical Universe"
- name="ET_CM_funding_2017" />"Google's CapitalG invests in edu startup Cuemath". Economic Times. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- name="ET_CM_funding_2016" />"Education-tech startup Cuemath raises $4 million from Sequoia, Unitus". Economic Times. Retrieved June 7, 2016.
- name="NM_CM_Gamification_2017" />"Cuemath Gamifies it by launching 'Mathematical Universe'". The News Minute. Retrieved November 14, 2017.
- name="DC_CM_MathAnxiety_2018" />"Kids find maths a hard nut to crack, survey looks into 'maths anxiety". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- name="BW_CM_Math_2017" />"Cuemath Wants to Guarantee Your Child an A for Math". businessworld. Retrieved March 15, 2017.
- name="EL_CM_Teachers_2017" />"Hence proved: With Cue-math, these Corporate employees turned teachers are making Maths fun for the children". Edexlive. Retrieved September 14, 2017.
- name="FE_CM_MathLifeSkill_2018" />"Cuemath: Learning math as a life skill". Financial Express. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
This article "Cuemath" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Cuemath. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.