|Industry||E-commerce, Affiliate marketing|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Munich, Germany|
Area served 🗺️
|Revenue🤑||€ 4.1 million (2014)|
Number of employees
CupoNation is a German Startup company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company maintains coupon web sites in more than 20 countries worldwide. It was cofounded in 2012 by the German Incubator Rocket Internet..
CupoNation was founded in 2012 by Andreas Fruth, Adrian Renner and Gerhard Trautmann in cooperation with Rocket Internet. The three had previously collaborated on Dropgifts, a site that allowed users social and mobile gifting. The first savings platform was launched in India, closely followed by Poland and Brazil. One year leater CupoNation was launched in Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Singapore and Italy. In 2014, the company entered the Russian and Australian markets. The company expanded its operations to Denmark and Mexico in 2015. In July 2015 CupoNation acquired the Dutch competitor and market leader Imbull and its brands Flipit.com, Actiecode.nl, Kortingscode.nl. End of 2015 the company announced the successful closure of €10 million Series B Funding..
- "Rocket Internet - Publication of 2014 financial statements" (PDF).
- "Cuponation: Zehn Millionen für das Rocket Portal". WirtschaftsWoche Gründer
- "Rocket Internet gets into cupons with CupoNation". The Heureka
- "CupoNation statt Dropgifts". Deutsche Startups
- "Rocket Internet Backed Cuponation Launches Indian Operations". MediaNama
- "CupoNation Factsheet 2016" (PDF). CupoNation Factsheet 2016
- "EU Discount Affiliate CupoNation Announces Purchase of Rival, Imbull". PerformanceIN
- "CupoNation bekommt zehn Millionen Euro". InternetWorld
- "Rocket Internet leads $11M Series B investment in CupoNation". VCCircle
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "CupoNation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.