Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Curlie is a multilingual open-content directory of World Wide Web links. It is constructed and maintained by a community of volunteer editors.
Curlie is organized under the non-profit organization "Curlie Project, Inc.", a successor of DMOZ. It started with most of the content of the DMOZ project, which had shut down on March 17, 2017. Jasmine Directory, a human-edited web directory, describes Curlie as the "official successor" to DMOZ. As of 2018, aspiring editors need to fill out an application to join the Curlie editing community.
- "Search Engines and Directory Snapshots". research.library.gsu.edu. Georgia State University. April 12, 2018. Retrieved December 22, 2018.
- "Curlie". jasminedirectory.com. May 31, 2018. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- "Become an Editor". curlie.org. Curlie Project, Inc. December 22, 2018. Retrieved December 22, 2018.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Resource Zone public forum
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Curlie" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Curlie. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.