|Birth name||Younjosh Chrys Marley|
|Also known as||Younjosh|
|Born||March 16, 1984|
Younjosh Chrys Marley (born March 16, 1984), professionally known as Younjosh or 'Dj Younjosh' is a Haitian American DJ and record producer born in Paris, France.
Early life and career
Younjosh started his deejaying career at an early age of 16. By the time he was 19, he was performing at popular clubs such as Fantasia in the UK and Pla”ephemere” in Paris. Earlier in his career, Younjosh’s mixes heavily involved house and pop. As his career evolved, he introduced a blend of pop, electro house and hip hop to his mixes. He became popular in the United States after he released a bootleg of David Guetta’s hit track I Got a Feeling and a house mix session of Nothing But The Beat Part 1 and 2. He has worked with musicians such as Harvey J, Usher, Florida and Jermaine Dupri.
- Stand Up (ft Ck) (2014)
- Rise Up Youth (2015)
- Looking Sexy (2016)
- Use Your Love (Ft Kooly bros) (2017)
- Rhythm (2017)
- "NEXT UP: DJ YounJosh Is Taking Over the Atlanta NightLife". tucmag.net. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- "Younjosh is rocking every Music charts with his new Single". taptapmag.com. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- "Another one for atlanta popular pop dj/Producer Younjosh". medium.com. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "Ten Atl Presents "The Art Of Fridays Ft Superstar Dj Younjosh"". timeout.com. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- "Younjosh tops #4 creators on Hot 100 Trending Hip hop & House music charts". edm.me. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "Whole Brooklyn Nets team Partys hard with DJ Younjosh after their Game". article.wn.com. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
|This article on an individual musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "DJ Younjosh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DJ Younjosh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.