|Industry||Premium Live Entertainment and Experiences|
|Founder 👔||Max Mueller|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Max Mueller (CEO)|
|Products 📟||VIP Hospitality packages|
Number of employees
Daimani is an online marketplace that connects official event- and rightsholders with corporate and individual cus-tomers. The technology platform was established to provide an online marketplace that allows consumers to buy official VIP Hospitality packages directly from sports and culture events at the events’ published price.
The company was founded in 2018 in Zurich by the co-founders Max Mueller (CEO), Christian Nilson (COO), Pascal Portes (Vice Chairman and Managing Director France), Charlie Charters (Managing Director Hong Kong) and Oliver Gerst (Managing Director Germany).
The e-commerce site was officially launched on October 1, 2019, as the first global technology platform offering VIP Hospitality rightsholders business-to-consumer (B2C), and business-to-business (B2B) sales services. Unlike companies in the Ticket resale industry, corporate and individual customers contract directly with official event rightsholders when purchasing.
In May 2021, Daimani was chosen to be the exclusive sales channel for Rugby World Cup 2023’s official hospitality programme, the first time a major global event selected an e-commerce platform.
Daimani also publishes an online journal, updated daily, with news from around the official VIP Hospitality industry, including interviews with prominent figures in the sport industry like sports editor and author Alison Kervin OBE, Facebook's Peter Matthew Hutton and Fox Sports presenter John Dykes.
Five data centers in Europe, North America, Russia, China and Australia store the respective customer data in accordance with national rules on data privacy and protection.
The chairman and principal investor in Daimani is German industrialist Andreas Truttenbach, who heads the Kehl-based firm RMA Rheinau.
- Formula One
- World Chess Championship
- Lanxess Arena
- The Championships, Wimbledon
- Royal Ascot
- Tour de France
- DFB Cup Final
- Hong Kong Sevens
- WTA Finals
- "Online-Plattform für VIP Hospitality Tickets". Computerworld. 2019-09-13.
- "Daimani launcht Marktplatz für VIP-Hospitality-Tickets". Horizont (Fachzeitschrift) . 2019-11-05.
- "Rugby World Cup 2023 to sell ticket inclusive hospitality with Daimani". Business Ticketing News. 2021-05-11.
- "Daimani - the first global marketplace for the VIP Hospitality uses SAP C/4HANA to create friction-free customer experience". SAP SE. 2019-04-10.
- "DAIMANI: Die weltweite Plattform für VIP Hospitality nutzt SAP S/4HANA Cloud". SAP SE. 2019-05-14.
- SAP Innovation Awards 2020
- "DAIMANI partners with ESL to provide premium hospitality packages". Esport Insider. 2020-02-26.
- "Mit der Schachelite in Hamburg". ChessBase. 2019-10-21.
- "Daimani launches online platform for VIP hospitality market". SportBusiness. 2019-11-05.
- "WTA Finals raise the bar for Chinese sports hospitality ticketing". The Ticketing Business. 2019-11-01.
- "Shenzhen stages first edition of WTA Finals". Australian Leisure Management. 2019-11-01.
This article "Daimani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Daimani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.