|Full name||Danielle Ward|
|Date of birth||15 November 2000|
|Place of birth||Australia|
|2016–2018||Moreton Bay United|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 February 2019|
Search Dani Ward on Amazon.
On 1 February 2019, Ward was promoted to the Brisbane Roar squad along with Leah Davidson to extend their defence line. She also made her debut in the Starting XI, the following game against Adelaide United which resulted in a 1–0 loss.
- "Brisbane Roar Profile". Brisbane Roar.
- "Ins & Outs: Young duo promoted for Roar Women". Brisbane Roar. Football Federation Australia. 1 February 2019.
- Unwin, Dominic (1 February 2019). "Willacy stands tall to end Roar's title hopes after Reds snag 1-0 win". W-League. Football Federation Australia.
- "Lewis names OFC U-19 squad". New Zealand Football. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- "Group B rivals take centre stage at the Cook Islands". Oceania Football Confederation. 31 August 2019. Retrieved 2 January 2020.
- Brisbane Roar profile
|This biographical article related to women's association football in New Zealand is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Dani Ward" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dani Ward. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.