|Born||January 23, 1990|
Fitness trainer, actor, entrepreneur
Daniel “Dan” Matteucci is an American actor, model, influencer and fitness entrepreneur from Washington, D.C. He has been acting for over ten years, and has appeared in commercials, movies and dramas. Matteucci is known on social media for his body fitness lifestyle training titled ‘Matteucci Fit’.
|2015||Legends & Lies (Tv Series Documentary)||Sailer Soldier|
|2016||For My Man (Tv Series)||Cop|
|2017||Mercy Streets (Tv Series)||Artillery Officer|
|2017||Gone (Tv series)||David Collins|
|2017||Volkswagen (Commercial)||Main Lead|
|2017||Ballers (Tv Series)||Football Player|
|2019||The Fate of The Furious||Shadow Role|
|2019||USO App (Commercial)||Soldier|
|2019||The Fallen (Short)||Red Wing|
|2019||Turn on AMC (Show)||Ranger|
Matteucci has also launched his fitness brand ‘MatteucciFit’, which produces fitness clothing. The brand sells merchandise for followers who watch and follow his fitness activities on social media platforms.
- Blufish (2019-12-30). "The 5 best fitness accessories you should know". AZ Big Media. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "Why Should You Train with a Fitness Trainer?". Market Business News. 2019-12-30. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "HIIT training: 5 Reasons to go to High Intensity". odysseyonline. 2019-12-30. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "Get your fitness right on track with Dan Matteucci". Fooyoh Entertainment!. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "Dan Matteucci". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
This article "Daniel Matteucci" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Daniel Matteucci.