Darian Kovacs (professor)
Darian Kovacs is an American marketing executive and professor. Kovacs is a Professor at Trinity Western University and Jelly Academy.
In 2005, Kovacs led CampusFire a Christian seminar that linked participants via video conference as the ministry program manager. An estimated 2,200 young people from across Canada joined the conference and submitted questions via text message.
In 2012, Kovacs founded The Love Global Foundation, which provided a platform for missionaries to share their stories online. Love Global offered a fundraising page on the site that allowed missionary supporters to donate to mission efforts with 100 percent of profits going to indigenous missionaries. The platform allowed missionaries to submit live updates to the site using text messages or video camera and thus giving donors real time updates. In 2012, Kovacs founded a hi tech commuter bus company that would transport from the Fraser Valley to work in Downtown Vancover. Him and his business partner, Chris Geoghegan developed this Google-inspired bus club together.
In 2014, Kovacs introduced annual event Polar bear swim to Fort Langley, an event that takes place every January 1 where participants go for a cold dip in the Fraser River. He co-founded Vancouver Officiant, officiants to ordained to wed couples. In 2014, Kovacs started CIMC, The Canadian Internet Marketing Conference.
- "Darian Kovacs, Principal and Marketing Strategist at Jelly Marketing". Trinity Western University. 29 July 2016.
- "Peer mentoring program spreads across Canada". ChristianWeek. 11 November 2005.
- Brady Josephson (12 November 2012). "The New International Development Movement". HuffPost.
- "Love-Global offers contestants a chance to visit their sponsored missionary". ChristianWeek. 11 December 2012.
- Brennen Jensen (23 June 2013). "Far-Flung Missionaries Go Mobile to Connect to Donors". The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- NICK PROCAYLO (28 June 2012). "Google inspired commuter bus club founders Darian Kovacs and Chris Geoghegan on their hi tech bus, in Vancouver, BC., June 28, 2012". Edmonton Journal.
- SHAW, GILLIAN. "Google-inspired commuter bus hoping to lure people out of their cars with its luxury mobile office". Vancouver Sun.
- Troy Landreville (1 January 2018). "Fort Langley polar bear swimmers splash into new year". Langley Times.
- Matthew Claxton (20 December 2017). "Polar bears prepare for Langley's New Year plunge". Abbotsford News.
- Farhan Mohamed (21 May 2013). "Vancouver's wedding season is fast approaching". Daily Hive.
- "From Squamish with love, digital love". Daily Hive. 27 March 2015.
- "Canadian Internet Marketing Conference brings big brands to Squamish". Business in Vancouver. 28 March 2016.
This article "Darian Kovacs (professor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Darian Kovacs (professor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.