Nils-David Poensgen; also known as "Dave Poensgen"; is a Spanish Fashion model born December 10th, 1999 in the Island of Tenerife which is part of an archipelago called the Canary Islands. He initially signed up to a Spanish Modeling agency called "Olé Model Managment" by the age of 16.
Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
|Other names||Dave, David Poensgen|
Fashion Model, Student
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||since 2016|
|Modeling, Speaks Spanish, German and English|
|Notable work||Custo Barcelona Runway Lztfw 2018, Traffic experience 2018, Fashion Film Status Quo India|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
David Poensgen is German by blood but was born and raised in the Canary islands where he did most of his notable works, now currently studying in the United States it is not known if he contributed to any current fashion jobs.
- Featured in a unique runway in a volcanic underground cave for Custo Barcelona, located in the beautiful architectural structure Jameos del Agua, Lanzarote. This was aired live in all Custo Brand shops in Spain. 
- Participated in a Summer season Fashion Film with one other model for Status quo India, selected as the 2018 best Indian fashion clothing brand.
- Was selected into a modeling experience campaign among a few other models for a major Spanish Modeling agency called "Traffic". Videos can be found on youtube under Traffic experience 2018. Individual sample videos and fotos were made for each model including David Poensgen.
- "Profile- Nils-David Poensgen" in Olé model managment, most likely not up to date.
- Personal interview in Lanzarote Fashion weekend for Custo Dalmau , 2018
- Featured in Custo Barcelona Runway LZTFW18, published on May 16, 2018
- Status quo India Fashion film | video redirect
- Traffic experience 2018 David Poensgen
- Nils-David Poensgen on Ole model managment
- Flickr media source /raw photo data
- Summer season fashion film
- Runway Custo
- Instagram profile showing several runways, photoshoots, fashion film etc.
This article "Dave Poensgen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dave Poensgen. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.