David Drake (investor)
David Drake is an American businessperson and investor.
David Drake was born in Sweden, and graduated from the American University with a degree in Chemistry and Marketing. He later moved to the United States, and received both an MBA in Finance and an MA in International Law and Economics from George Washington University.
Drake is the founder of LDJ Capital, which advises institutions with $1.5 trillion in assets under management, and which has $200 million in cryptocurrency under the management of its own fund. He is also the founder of LDJ Real Estate Group, Drake Hospitality Group, and The Soho Loft Media Group.
In 2011 he collaborated on the creation of the JOBS Act legislation in the US Congress, specifically advised in ICOs; and has since continued to work in ICOs. Drake has provided public commentary on the forecasted value of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and other industry news, such as the risk of cryptocurrencies being used for tax-evasion like offshore accounts, and discussions over the safety of cryptocurrency as an investment.
- "How David Drake Shaped The Crowdfunding Industry". Influencive. 8 February 2018.
- "Are Twitter, Google Justified In Banning Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Ads?". Value Walk. 10 April 2018.
- Bitcoinist. "Big Investors Pushing Down Bitcoin Price, But $30K by Year's End - Crypto Fund Manager [Interview] - Bitcoinist.com". bitcoinist.com.
- "Op Ed: Cryptocurrencies, ICOs and the Untapped "Family Office" Group". NASDAQ. 14 August 2017.
- Bitcoinist. "LDJ Capital's David Drake: 'Bitcoin Will be Worth $30K at the Year End' - Bitcoinist.com". bitcoinist.com.
- "Despite Recent Woes, Bitcoin Could Hit $30,000 This Year". hacked.com.
- "This expert thinks Bitcoin could be valued at $30,000 by the end of 2018". Newsweek. 25 March 2018.
- "Bitcoin Slips Further on More Bad News, But 1 Expert Says Investors Are Reading It All Wrong". Inc. 27 March 2018.
- Akhtar, Tanzeel (23 October 2017). "Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed thinks Bitcoin sucks: Does he have an agenda?". The Street.
- "Could bitcoin become the next Swiss bank account?". Fox Business. 7 March 2018.
- "David Drake: Crypto Market to Hit a Trillion Dollars in 2018". Epoch Times. 29 December 2017.
- Katzeff, Paul. "How to decide if bitcoin is safe for you to trade". Chicago Tribune.
This article "David Drake (investor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David Drake (investor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.