|Born||1978 (age 41–42)|
|United States Purdue University|
💵 Salary :
David Xing  born in 1978,Bachelor of University of Science and Technology of China, Doctor of Operations Research, Purdue University，Vice Director of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence laboratory at Purdue University,Research Professor at Virginia Tech University，Founding Partner of Eigen Capital, Chief Scientist of COOIX.
In 2014,he was awarded the Best Paper of INFORMS and chosen among more than ten academic papers and invention patents in journals in the United States.
- Simulation screening experiments using Lasso-optimal supersaturated design and analysis: A maritime operations application
- Optimal Supersaturated Design via Lasso
- "People Smart Designs - Purdue Engineering - Purdue University". Purdue University. October 22, 2014.
- "Bytom Weekly News(April 3rd week)". Mdium. April 20, 2018.
- "Simulation screening experiments using Lasso-optimal supersaturated design and analysis: A maritime operations application". IEEE Xplore. March 17, 2013.
- "Blockchain lab receives $1.5 million grant for project research". Purdue University. February 1, 2018.
- "Lasso-optimal supersaturated design and analysis for factor screening in simulation experiments". Purdue University. January 15, 2015.
- "The finalists of the 2014 QSR Best Student Paper Competition are". INFORMS. February 1, 2018.
This article "David Xing" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:David Xing. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.