Dead in The Water (novel)
Dead in The Water is a novel by author Chris Lynch. Dead in The Water is the second of four books in the World War II series. Dead in The Water was published in 2013, just a few months after the first book The Right Fight was published.
The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books reviewed Dead in the Water, writing that "Although part of an ongoing series, this volume stands sturdily on its own as a expertly crafted war story, with fluid prose, bleak humor, careful attention to historic detail, and a view of “The Good War” worth pondering." It was also reviewed by the School Library Journal and Horn Book Guide, the former of which stated that it would "easily appeal to middle grade fans of World War II fiction and would make a good choice for historical fiction assignments."
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Slawter, Joey Pigza, Slinky Malinki Open The Door, Stavri Pone, Alyssa Pierce, Stan Lee (Judge Dredd), The Friend (LDS magazine)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "World War II – Book – Information". Thrift Books. n.d. Retrieved 30 October 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Scholastic – World War Two, Dead in the water – Info". Scholastic. n.d. Retrieved 30 October 2020. Unknown parameter
- Bush, Elizabeth (2014). "World War II #2: Dead in the Water by Chris Lynch". Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books. 68 (3): 165. doi:10.1353/bcc.2014.0954. ISSN 1558-6766. Unknown parameter
- "Dead in the Water (review)". Horn Book Guide (via BookVerdict. January 1, 2014. Unknown parameter
- Chris, LYNCH. "Dead in the Water". School Library Journal. Retrieved 2020-11-03.
This article "Dead in The Water (novel)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dead in The Water (novel). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.