1980 (age 40–41)
Bankura, West Bengal, India
|Area(s)||Comic Book Artist, Illustrator|
|Collaborators||Ryan Ferrier ,Jeremy Lawson, Tini Howard, Jen Hickman, Eric Pallicki|
Search Devaki Neogi on Amazon.
Devaki Neogi is an Indian comic artist based in Bangalore. Known for her work on Boom! Studios Curb Stomp and The Skeptics from Black Mask Studios as well as the anthologies Mine! and Power & Magic: The Queer Witch Comics Anthology
The eldest daughter of medical doctors, she grew up in Bankura, West Bengal. She did most of her schooling here and then moved to Bangalore for further studies.
After studying fashion design at NIFT, she worked in the apparel industry for four years. However her original passion for illustration led her back to it. This set her on a path to the comic book industry. After working on a few projects at Virgin comics(now Liquid Comics) in Bangalore, and Archaic Comics (now part of Boom! Studios she went on to work as a freelancer. She is currently working as a penciller, inker and cover artist on various projects for US publishers.
Machete Betty gets in an altercation with a rival gang member, which results in his gruesome death(curb stomp). Unfortunately for Betty, this sets off a vicious cycle of retaliation and all out gang warfare. It's up to her all woman gang - The Fever, to defend their turf at all costs.
The Skeptics(October 26, 2016)
Set in the 1960s, the Russians have the A bomb, H bomb and a pair of psychi super powered young people. In a knee jerk reaction, typical of the political climate of the cold war, the US top brass desperately searches the country in search of psychic Americans. An illusionist and grifter, Dr. Isobel Santaclara recruits two teenagers and trained them to trick the US government, the Russians, and the whole world into believing they are dangerous psychics.
Power & Magic: The Queer Witch Comics Anthology
Power & Magic is a comics anthology about queer witches of color for teens and adults ages 14-and-up. The book is over 160 pages long, black and white, and contains 15 original stories blending fantasy, drama, humor, and romance. This was a Kickstarter project that was successfully backed on October 8, 2016, Successfully raising with 1,396 backers
A diverse collection of stories and art styles that are a salute to 50 magnificent women in pop, politics, art and science. The project was kickstarter funded. On March 16, 2017 it successfully raised with 1,730 backers 
Google Doodle(January 8, 2018)
Neogi was commissioned by Google to create a doodle to commemorate the 110th birth anniversary of actor and stuntwoman Mary Ann Evans Fearless Nadia. Nadia, an Australian-born performer, was a favorite in the Hindi film industry in the 1930s and 1940s. Her career spanned over 38 films. She was renowned as a talented actor who did her own stunts. 
- The Gutters - https://www.the-gutters.com/artist/devaki-neogi/
- Lanka Comicon - http://www.lankacomiccon.lk/blog/2018/7/15/meet-devaki-neogi-our-rising-from-the-east-panelist-at-lanka-comic-con-2018
- Kickstarter page - Power & Magic: The Queer Witch Comics Anthology
- Kickstarter page - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hificolourdesign/femme-magnifique/updates
- Official Archive of the Google Doodle - https://www.google.com/doodles/fearless-nadias-110th-birthday
- Press coverage of the doodle by The Hindu - https://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/google-doodle-celebrates-bollywoods-fearless-nadia/article22394881.ece
- Press coverage of the doodle by Scroll - https://scroll.in/latest/864176/google-doodle-pays-tribute-to-fearless-nadia-on-her-110th-birth-anniversary
This article "Devaki Neogi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Devaki Neogi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.