Dharmendra Singh (journalist)
Dharmendra was employed at the Hindi-language Dainik Bhaskar newspaper and frequently reported on the illegal stone chips units operated by a powerful local mafia. He had joined the newspaper only four months ago and before that was employed at Prabhat Khabar.
He was shot dead by unidentified people on 19 November 2016 near his house in the Amra Talab area in the Rohtas district.
Police investigations reveal Pappu Singh, a stone-mining don, to have ordered the hit.
Indian Journalists' Association condemned the murder, while the Arunachal Press Club, Arunachal Pradesh Union of Working Journalists and Arunachal Electronic Media Association expressed deep shock at the killing of the journalist
- "Another journalist shot dead in Bihar". The Hindu. 2016-11-12. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Dainik Bhaskar journalist Dharmendra Singh shot dead in Bihar". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Ramashankar (2016-11-13). "Mining mafia crusader shot". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Ramashankar (2016-11-14). "Scribe murder plot hatched inside jail". Telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "IJA condemns murder of Dharmendra Singh". News.webindia123.com. 2016-11-13. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Arunachal Press Condemns Killing of Dainik Bhaskar Journalist Dharmendra Singh in Bihar". News18. 2016-11-14. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
This article "Dharmendra Singh (journalist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.