|File:Digital Brands Logo.png|
|Industry||Web affiliate marketing|
|Founded||December 2011Gainesville, Florida, United Statesin|
Number of employees
|~20 (2017)|
Digital Brands is an Internet company based in Gainesville, Florida, which builds and maintains several websites that cover a variety of subjects, including web hosting, dating, credit cards, and retail. According to the company's CEO, Toby Sembower, the company's business model involves identifying niche topics that lack authoritative sources on the web and building websites to cover them. Sembower founded the company after selling another and briefly trying early retirement at the age of 35.
Digital Brands is physically headquartered in downtown Gainesville, in a 4,000-square-foot loft. The company and its office design embrace startup culture, including arcade games, a court for playing indoor sports, and conference rooms named after web browsers. Employees are provided with locally catered lunch daily.
References[edit | edit source]
- "2014 FLORIDA PROFIT CORPORATION ANNUAL REPORT". Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- Clark, Anthony (December 3, 2012). "Toby Sembower thrives on building web presence for niche companies". The Gainesville Sun. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- "Digital Brands". Gainesville Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- "Our Brands". DigitalBrands.com. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- "Office Space: Digital Brands, Inc". North Central Florida Business Report. June 5, 2012. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
This article "Digital Brands" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Digital Brands. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.