Digital Clarity Group
|Headquarters 🏙️||New York, NY|
Area served 🗺️
|Scott Liewehr, President|
Tim Walters, PhD, Principal Analyst
Cathy McKnight, Principal Analyst
Robert Rose, Senior Analyst
Kyle Dover, Senior Analyst
Jill Finger Gibson, Principal Analyst
Hollis Thomases, Principal Analyst
Number of employees
Digital Clarity Group, Inc. is a research-driven advisory firm focused on helping business leaders navigate the digital transformation by providing advice across four themes: Consumer Engagement, the Social Enterprise, Innovative Change, and Adaptive Technology. Headquartered in New York, United States, the company has offices in Los Angeles, Boston, Toronto, Bonn, and London, England. Digital Clarity Group advises buyers of business technology by helping them select enterprise software for their needs, and/or a qualified service provider (interactive agency, systems integrator, etc.) to help them use it. The firm also authors research and Insight Reports, all of which are freely available to subscribers.
Digital Clarity Group is an independent market research firm focused on evaluating and understanding the capabilities of technology vendors and service providers in a number of areas. In addition to selection advisory (vendor and/or service providers) projects, the company authors reports to provide clients approaches to how disruptive technology, new business processes, and trends will affect their business strategy. Active in the web technologies industry, Digital Clarity Group's partners and principal analyst are members of several groups, contributors to industry related publications, and as speakers at industry conferences.
Founding partners Scott Liewehr, Dr. Tim Walters, Cathy McKnight, and Robert Rose bring expertise in web content management systems and experience in the analyst, consulting, and vendor sides of the industry. All are authors, bloggers, and presenters on WCMS and related topics; digital disruption, SaaS (Software as a Service), content marketing, technology selection, intranets, online collaboration, etc.
Digital Clarity Group coverage areas include the following:
- Agencies and Service Providers
- Navigating Disruption. CMSWire
- About Us. Digital Clarity Group
- Research. Digital Clarity Group
- Insight Papers. Digital Clarity Group
- Nicastro, Dom (24 June 2014). "Navigating Web CMS and Customer Experience". CMSWire. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Murphy, Tom (4 May 2014). "Blending Personalization and the Personal Touch: 5 Minutes with Scott Liewehr". CMSWire. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- Roe, David (22 April 2014). "Digital Clarity Group Warns CEM Vendors to 'Transform or Die'". CMSWire. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- Ruby, Bryan (14 June 2012). "Opinion: Analysts, Scott Liewehr, and Digital Clarity Group". CMS Report. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- Aponovich, David (29 June 2012). "Bringing Some Clarity to Digital Disruption". CMS Myth. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- Mosher Zinck, Barb (11 June 2012). "Digital Clarity Group Helps Us Navigate the Digital Disruption". CMSWire. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- Digital Clarity Group Official Website
This article "Digital Clarity Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.