Direct Line for Business
|Founded 📆||2007, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Jasvinder Gakhal (Director)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Direct Line Group|
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Direct Line for Business is an insurance company based in the United Kingdom, that provides a range of business insurance products to landlords and the small business sector, over the phone or online.
The company was founded in Leeds in September 2007, and as of 2021, has 450,000 customers. Since 2010, the company has been led by Jasvinder Gakhal, who has been the director since 2014. The company appointed Claire Sadler as marketing director in October 2017.
In the summer of 2019, the company announced that it was cosponsoring the creation of click and mortar pop up shops at ten locations across the United Kingdom, with cosponsors Amazon, Square, and the small business support network Enterprise Nation. The shops offer twenty small online brands the chance to sell their products, meet customers and experience selling on the High Street for the first time.
- Company Overview - Direct Line for Business. Crunchbase.
- (27 July 2017). Secrets of my success: Jazz Gakhal, head of Direct Line for Business. The Evening Standard.
- Jackson, Suzy (27 Sept, 2017). Meet the MD: Jasvinder Gokhal, Direct Line for Business. BQ Live.
- Taruc, Paolo (30 Oct, 2017). Direct Line for Business appoints new marketing director. Insurance Business magazine.
- Case study: micro SME insurance market. PWC.co.uk
- Direct Line 'Keeping up with your world' Saatchi - Work.
- Powney, Mark (13 August 2019). Amazon Cardiff Experiment Facilitates Online Shop High Street Experience. Business News Wales.
- Hawthorne, Joe (9 August, 2019). Amazon behind new pop-up shop opening in Edinburgh's Waverley Mall. Edinburgh Evening News.
- Keyes, Daniel (4 June, 2019). Amazon is launching a yearlong “Clicks and Mortar” pop-up initiative in the UK. Business Insider.
|This article about a financial services company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Direct Line for Business" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Direct Line for Business. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.