Dominic J. Arcuri
This article has no lead section. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dominic J. Arcuri served Unit Chief with the United States Department of State International Police Contingent attached to the United Nations Mission in Kosovo's (UNMIK) UN Police (UNPOL). Arcuri's international police service includes being assigned as Team Leader/Instructor to the Jordanian International Police Training Center in Jordan under the program direction of the US Department of Justice's International Criminal Investigation Training Assistance Program (ICITAP) training the Iraqi Police Service under Letter of Agreement. An assignment in Southern Sudan followed where Arcuri served as an International Police Advisor to the Southern Sudan Police Service as a component of the Comprehensive Criminal Justice Sector Development Program (CCJSDP) supporting the Comprehensive Peace Agreement signed January 9, 2005. Arcuri also spent time in the aviation security industry both in federal service as well as a private contractor around the world. Currently, Mr. Arcuri is the President and Founder of Arcuri Group LLC, an education management company based in Tampa, Florida USA.
Works As Author
Delivery Diary: Global Killing Field - ISBN: 978-1714630639 (April 2, 2020)
The Formidable Family - ISBN: 978-0464877547 (September 1, 2018)
The Formidable Senior - ISBN: 978-0464831983 (September 13, 2018)
The Formidable Student - ISBN: 978-0464896807 (August 26, 2018)
Childcare Warrior - ISBN: 978-1388130756 (December 9, 2018)
- "LETTER OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND • THE GOVERNMENT OF THE HASHIMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN CONCERNING THE TRAINING OF IRAQI POLICE IN JORDAN" (PDF). United States Department of State. September 24, 2004. Retrieved October 22, 2016.
- "A summary of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement". Conciliation Resources. 2012-02-15. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- "About". Arcuri Group. Retrieved 2022-07-17.
- United States Department of State
- United Nations Mission in Kosovo
- United Nations Police
- Government of Jordan
- United States Department of Justice
- Agreement between United States and Jordan
- International Criminal Investigations Training Assistance Program
- Southern Sudan
- Council on Foreign Relations / Comprehensive Peace Agreement
This article "Dominic J. Arcuri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.