Dr Amit Nagpal
|Dr Amit Nagpal|
Business Storyteller, Coach
|📆 Years active||1997 - Present|
|🌐 Website||Official website|
Dr Amit Nagpal is an Indian business story teller, keynote speaker and brand storytelling coach. He is president and co-founder of Bloggers Alliance, a not for profit society of bloggers. He is a bestselling author and has written four books. He has contributed 6 chapters to books including Media Laws and Ethics by Dr Vartika Nanda.
He speaks at iconic platforms such as Story the Future Summit (USA), ICF, DMA, PRSI, STC India, South Gujarat Chamber of Commerce, Indore Press Club. Dr Nagpal was the only speaker from India among 75 speakers from across the world at Story the Future Summit (Online) held in 2018. He has conducted sessions at SSE India for several foreign delegations including facilitators from Argentina and social entrepreneurs from UAE.
He has held workshops at some of India's premier educational institutions include IIT Madras, BIMTECH, LSR College for Women, Delhi University, School for Social Entrepreneur India, Sri Sri Center for Media Studies, and BML Munjal University. He has more than two decades of work experience in training/coaching, and varied industries in corporate sector including publishing, media and digital marketing.
As a trainer
He has conducted training for reputed organisations including Accenture, Tata Communications, GoMedii, ODpedia and so on.
As a coach
He has coached many CXOs, knowledgepreneurs/IT entrepreneurs and top professionals in brand storytelling and digital branding.
His blog, "Enlarge Excel Evolve" is globally popular and his blog posts have appeared on top global blogs.  His latest book, "Heroes Amongst Us" features 32 inspirational stories of ordinary people (from six countries) who achieved extraordinary success. He has co-authored a book entitled "Personal Branding, Storytelling and Beyond", which is first book by Indian authors on the subject.
- ANI (10 February 2019). "Empowering bloggers, monetizing creativity at Aumtara". Asian News International. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- Business Standard (4 April 2019). "Coaching the Coaches- Dr Amit Nagpal organises session to empower coaches". Business Standard. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- Al Service (13 May 2019). "'Building Global Bridges - Bridging Cultures, Sensitizing People". Press Trust of India. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- communityadmin (16 October 2019). "My Journey Into Creativity Tech: Dr. Amit Nagpal, Co-Founder & President, National Bloggers Alliance". Nasscom. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- ANI (30 September 2019). "'Technology And Creativity Needs To Go Hand In Hand'". The Sun. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- UNI (17 October 2018). "Uni Photos". United News of India. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "From News To Infotainment To Tamasha". Web Dunia. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- "Building Global Bridges - Bridging Cultures Sensitizing People". Theweek. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- Business Standard (29 September 2019). "'Technology and creativity needs to go hand in hand'". Business Standard. Retrieved 4 November 2019.
- "Dr Amit Nagpal". Siliconindia. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "BIMTECH-Birla Institute of Management Technology". facebook.com. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "IIT Madras". facebook.com. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- Blogger Alliance (4 November 2019). "Members Of Core Team". Blogger Alliance. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Personal Branding Storytelling and Beyond". Prakash Hindustani. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- Tata Communications (4 November 2019). "Tata communications". Retrieved 4 November 2019.
- "7 personal branding lessons you learn by falling in love". Businesses Grow. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Dr. Amit Nagpal's Perspective". janetsmithwarfield.com. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Noted personalities shared on Twitter account". Twitter. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- Newzito (2 July 2019). "Bloggers Alliance Chandigarh Chapter formed". Retrieved 5 November 2019.
This article "Dr Amit Nagpal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dr Amit Nagpal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.