Search Driver Easy on Amazon.
Driver Easy is an driver management program for Microsoft Windows. It is used to update and manage the device drivers on a Windows computer.
Driver Easy has also the features of:
- Backup and restore device drivers
- Uninstall drivers
- Schedule a scan
Though Driver Easy has a driver database, the program may fail to detect a few drivers or occasionally provides out-of-date drivers. And some driver updates it provides may not from original equipment manufacturer (OEM) sources.
- "Update Computer Drivers With Driver Easy - gHacks Tech News". gHacks Technology News. 2010-01-28. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- Peers, Nick. "DriverEasy 22.214.171.12483 - System & Desktop Tools - Downloads". Tech Advisor. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Driver Easy Is a Simple Way to Find and Download Outdated Drivers". Lifewire. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Driver Easy 5.0.5 Review - Pros, Cons and Verdict". TopTenReviews. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Driver Easy". Download.com. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
This article "Driver Easy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Driver Easy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.