Search Driver Easy on Amazon.
Driver Easy is an driver management program for Microsoft Windows. It is used to update and manage the device drivers on a Windows computer.
Driver Easy scans the computer hardware and it compares the device drivers with the ones in its database. Then it downloads the drivers within the software.
Driver Easy has also the features of:
- Backup and restore device drivers
- Uninstall drivers
- Schedule a scan
Though Driver Easy has a driver database, the program may fail to detect a few drivers or occasionally provides out-of-date drivers. And some driver updates it provides may not from original equipment manufacturer (OEM) sources.
- ↑ "Update Computer Drivers With Driver Easy - gHacks Tech News". gHacks Technology News. 2010-01-28. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- ↑ Peers, Nick. "DriverEasy 18.104.22.16883 - System & Desktop Tools - Downloads". Tech Advisor. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- ↑ "Driver Easy Is a Simple Way to Find and Download Outdated Drivers". Lifewire. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Driver Easy 5.0.5 Review - Pros, Cons and Verdict". TopTenReviews. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- ↑ "Driver Easy". Download.com. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
This article "Driver Easy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Driver Easy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.