|Headquarters 🏙️||Denistone East, NSW, Australia|
Number of locations
|Denistone East NSW Australia, , Colorado Springs USA, Brazil, Southeast Asia, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Poland, France, UK & Ireland, Denmark, Romania & Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Morocco, Tunisia, Nigeria|
Area served 🗺️
|Boris Schlensky (CEO)|
Michael Hagen (Vice President)
|Products 📟||PowerChrom, isoPods, C4D, potentiostats, e-corder systems|
Number of employees
eDAQ manufactures easy to use USB based potentiostats, contactless conductive systems (C4D), data recording equipment (for chemistry recording, chromatography data recording, and general data recording) and data acquisition systems and software such as PowerChrom for the life sciences industry. Its headquartered is in Denistone East, NSW Australia.
Boris founded the company after retiring from ADInstruments in July 2003 .
- [https://www.edaq.com/EDRACI/ EDRACI: Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI)
- [https://www.raci.org.au/ The Royal Australian Chemical Institute Incorporated
- [https://au.linkedin.com/in/boris-schlensky-07453620 Boris Schlensky's LinkedIn Bio
- Laboratory Equipment & Supplies Directory
- Business Directory
- Company Profile on Bloomberg Business Network
This article "EDAQ" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:EDAQ. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.