|Founder 👔||Thibaud Elzière, Quentin Nickmans|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
eFounders is a startup studio located in Paris and Brussels, focusing on enterprise software startups. It was founded in 2011 by Thibaud Elzière and Quentin Nickmans.
Since its creation, eFounders has built 6 independent startups.
As an early and hands-on investor:
- Mailjet: a Paris-based, Email Service Provider (ESP) created in 2010.
- Textmaster: a Belgium startup that offers on-demand content translation, copywriting and proofreading.
- Mention: a media monitoring tool competing against Google Alerts.
- Front: a San Francisco-based startup that provides a shared email box to businesses.
- Aircall: a cloud-based virtual phone system.
- Slite: a note taking app for teams.
In June 2015, eFounders raised $6 million from private investor Oleg Tscheltzoff. In December 2016, eFounders raised an additional $5.3 million (€5 million) from entrepreneurs and family offices.
- Venture builders
- Li, Charmaine (April 2, 2015). "Sizing up the startup studio model: A look at eFounders, a company that builds companies".
- Perez, Sarah (April 18, 2012). "Cloud Emailer Mailjet Hits 1 Billion Emails Sent, Launches Apps For Tracking Emails In Real Time". TechCrunch.com.
- O'Hear, Steve (June 25, 2015). "Translation And Copywriting Platform TextMaster Scores $5M In New Funding". TechCrunch.com.
- Dillet, Romain (December 18, 2013). "Mention Becomes A Full-Fledged Media Monitoring Tool With Buffer Integration". TechCrunch.com.
- Sullivan, Mark (September 30, 2014). "Team email startup Front raises $3.1M for 'multi-player version of Gmail'". VentureBeat.
- Dillet, Romain (June 2, 2015). "Aircall Is The Easiest Way To Create And Manage Your Phone Customer Service". TechCrunch.com.
- Lynley, Matthew (February 2, 2018). "Slite looks to build a new smarter notes tool for internal teams". TechCrunch.
- Dillet, Romain (June 23, 2015). "Startup Studio eFounders Grabs $6 Million To Build 6 New SaaS Startups". TechCrunch.com.
- Dillet, Romain (June 15, 2016). "Spendesk makes expenses and company cards suck less". TechCrunch.com.
This article "EFounders" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:EFounders. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.