|Founder 👔||Edward A. Vance, FAIA|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Ed Vance & Associates Architects (EV&A) is an architecture firm founded in 2006 by Edward A. Vance. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, the firm has designed commercial buildings and office space for the health care and hospitality business.
- Two Summerlin Corporate Office Building
- Aristocrat Corporate Offices
- Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino
- Magnolia Bluffs Casino
- Southern Nevada Recycling Center
- UNLV | Harry Reid Research and Technology Park
- Wildrose Casino & Resort
- "Strong Design : Architects and Engineers in Nevada". Nevada Business Magazine. 2019-06-01. Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- "Architecture as a calling: Ed Vance's Las Vegas firm growing again". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 2014-05-24. Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- "More companies award bonuses, throw holiday parties". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 2014-12-25. Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- "Healthcare Heroes 2014". Nevada Business Magazine. 2014-09-01. Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- CREConfidential (2018-11-16). "Two Summerlin Adds New Signature Tenants Comprising 15,000SF". CRE Confidential. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- Akers, Mick (2017-06-24). "Construction begins for game maker Aristocrat's HQ in Summerlin - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper". lasvegassun.com. Retrieved 2019-09-24.
- Staff, G. G. B. "GGB Magazine | Aristocrat Breaks Ground on New U.S. Headquarters". ggbmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-10-15.
- "Best Residential/Hospitality: Lucky Dragon Hotel and Casino". www.enr.com. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- "Lucky Dragon to Open in Vegas in Late 2016". Hotel Business. 2016-05-05. Retrieved 2019-10-15.
- "Mid-West Steel – Magnolia Bluffs Casino – R.A.Edgin Construction". www.mid-weststeel.com. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Energy/Industrial Best Project - Southern Nevada Recycling Center". www.enr.com. Retrieved 2019-10-01.
- "Gardner Company Hires Architect for UNLV Research & Technology Park". Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- "Las Vegas technology park poised for additional development". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 2016-11-26. Retrieved 2019-11-05.
- Tiesman, Erin. "Wild Rose Casino and Resort breaks ground in Clinton". The Quad-City Times. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
Ed Vance & Associates
This article "EV&A Architects" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:EV&A Architects. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.