|Type of business||Private|
|Available in||English, German, French|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Echobox is a software company founded in 2013 by Swiss national Antoine Amann. Based in London, Echobox helps publishers increase traffic by 'intelligently' posting articles on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. By analysing large amounts of data, it learns how specific audiences respond to different articles at different times of the day. It then chooses the best stories to post and the best times to post them. It uses both historical and real-time data to understand to what has worked well in the past as well as what is currently trending on the web.Echobox uses big data and algorithms to intelligently automate social media for publishers. Echobox helps publishers to compete with digital disruptors by increasing traffic from social platforms
In 2016, the company raised $3.4m in venture capital finance from Mangrove Capital Partners, an early backer of Skype, and LocalGlobe. Other investors include Entrepreneur First. The company’s advisors include Zoubin Ghahramani, Professor of Information Engineering at the University of Cambridge.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Artificial Intelligence Is Coming for Publishers' Analytics". MediaShift. 2017-10-26. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- Williams, Henry (July 4, 2016). "AI online publishing service Echobox closes $3.4m in funding". Startups.co.uk. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- "Artificial Intelligence Is Coming for Publishers' Analytics - MediaShift". MediaShift. 2017-10-26. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- Smith, Mark (July 22, 2016). "So you think you chose to read this article?". BBC. Retrieved July 27, 2016.
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers at line 47: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- "Meet the investor: Michael Jackson, Mangrove Capital Partners | LPEA - Private Equity in Luxembourg". www.lpea.lu. Retrieved 2017-09-27.
- O'Hear, Steve (July 4, 2016). "Echobox raises $3.4M to let publishers intelligently share content to Twitter and Facebook". TechCrunch. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- Primack, Dan (July 5, 2016). "Term Sheet -- Tuesday, July 5". Fortune. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- Keane, Jonathan (July 3, 2016). "Echobox, the AI for publishers, raises $3.4 million". Tech.eu. Retrieved August 15, 2016.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Echobox" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Echobox/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.