Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Embassy of China in Palestine
|Embassy of China in Palestine|
Embassy of China in Al-Masyoun
|Address||P.O. Box 1942, Al-Masyoun|
The Embassy of China in Palestine is the diplomatic mission of China in Palestine. It was inaugurated in 1988 and is located in Ramallah.
In 1988, China officially recognized the State of Palestine.
This embassy was then opened in January 1989 in Ramallah.
It is located at the address with P.O. Box 1942, in Al-Masyoun, Postcode 90624.
Several ambassadors then succeeded one another in this diplomatic representation of China in Palestine.
|August 2008||Chen Xingzhong|
|April 2013||Liu Aizhong|
|October 2017||Yang Weiguo|
- Embassy of the State of Palestine in China
- List of diplomatic missions of China
- List of diplomatic missions in Palestine
- Foreign relations of China
- China–Palestine relations
- Website page of the Embassy of China in Palestine
- Page Facebook page of the Embassy of China in Palestine
This article "Embassy of China in Palestine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Embassy of China in Palestine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.