Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Born||May 15, 1994|
Standish, Maine, United States
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Website||Team New Balance Boston profile|
|Event(s)||5,000 meters, 10,000 meters|
|Club||Team New Balance Boston|
|Coached by||Mark Coogan|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||6 km xc: 20:11.9|
1500 meters: 4:24.00
Emily Durgin (born May 15, 1994) is an American long-distance runner. She regularly competes in the 5000 m and 10,000 m distances during her professional career; in her college career she regularly competed in the 1500 m to 10,000 m.
Emily Durgin started her 2018 season with a 5th place finish at the 2018 USA Cross Country Championships - Emily Infeld in 33:18.7 (3:19.9/km), followed by Molly Seidel in 33:22.1, Stephanie Bruce in 33:34.1, Infeld's teammate Courtney Frerichs 33:55.1, Emily Durgin in 33:56.9, and Susan Tanui in 34:39.0; the six qualified for Team USA at 2018 NACAC Cross Country Championships in La Libertad, El Salvador on February 17, 2018. Throughout the entire race Durgin was leading or on the shoulder of the second pack of women. During the last 4 km, Emily moved from 6th to fifth and maintained a pace of approximately 3:23/km, which eventually led her 5th place.
Durgin was a graduate student at University of Connecticut. Durgin won 9 American Athletic Conference cross country and track and field titles. Durgin won the 3,000m run at the 2014 Indoor track and field Eastern College Athletic Conference Championship with a time of 9:36.65.
|Representing the Connecticut Huskies|
|Year||American Athletic Conference XC||NCAA XC||American Athletic Conference Indoor||IC4A
|American Athletic Conference Outdoor||NCAA Outdoor|
|2016-17||3000 9:21.04 1st
5000 16:45.38 3rd (F)
DMR 11:32.66 1st
|3000 9:28.19 2nd||5000 16:33.94 1st
10,000 34:28.06 1st
|2015-16||6 km 20:11.9 2nd||5000 16:56.34 3rd
10,000 35:35.28 2nd
|2014-15||6K 20:29 1st||6 km 21:17.6 115th||5000 16:53.92 2nd
10,000 34:30.49 1st
|2013-14||3000 9:36.65 1st
5000 16:47.81 1st
DMR 11:36.25 1st
|3000 9:36.65 1st||5000 17:02.89 6th
10,000 35:07.88 2nd
|2012-13||3000 10:08.02 16th
DMR 11:49.23 7th
Durgin is a 2012 graduate of Cheverus High School in Portland, Maine where she competed in cross country, track and swimming teams.
Durgin was a New England champion, Three-time team Maine Principals' Association state champions, Two mile and 4x800m state champion and runner up in the mile.
Emily Durgin set school records in 4x800 m (9:43.7), 1600 (5:05.76) and 3200 (11:05.99).
Durgin placed third at 2011 Maine Class A State Cross Country Championships in 19:03.
- 2018 USATF Cross Country Championships. USA Track and Field. Feb 3, 2018. Retrieved Feb 3, 2018.
- 2013-2014 UCONN Track and Field Media Guide UConn. Retrieved on February 4, 2018
- Emily Durgin UCONN Profile University of Connecticut. Retrieved on February 4, 2018
- Emily Durgin Profile University of Connecticut
- Emily Durgin Conn Track Results TFRRS. Retrieved on February 4, 2018
- 37th place in 18:41 at 2009 Foot Locker Cross Country Championships
- 2010 North East Footlocker Regional seeded girls race Footlocker. Retrieved on February 4, 2018
- Cheverus HS Stags - Portland, ME Athletic.net. Retrieved on February 4, 2018
- Emily Durgin Cheverus High School '11 athletic.net. Retrieved on February 4, 2018
- Emily Durgin at IAAF
- Emily Durgin Profile on Twitter
- Emily Durgin Profile on Instagram
- Emily Durgin Profile on Facebook
This article "Emily Durgin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emily Durgin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.