|🎓 Alma mater||BScHBZ University of Zimbabwe MSc EMNR Lobachevsky University|
Ephraim Nyaganga was born in Tanda Makoni District, Manicaland Province, grew up in Mount pleasant Harare, Zimbabwe and attended school at Mount Pleasant High School.
Ephraim Nyaganga got enrolled at the University of Zimbabwe, in 2011, where he attained Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Biological Sciences (BscHBZ Hons) in 2014. In 2017, he enrolled at the N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod in Russia for a Master of Degree in Ecology and Management of Natural Resources, and graduated in 2020 .
After graduating in 2014 he worked as a relief science teacher at Domboramwari High School before moving to Kariba. From September 2015 to December 2016 he worked as a research ecologist on a crayfish research project co hosted by Bumi Hills safari lodge and spa and University of Zimbabwe Lake Kariba Research Station. The project involved monitoring invasive crayfish (Cherax Quadricarinatus) populations, in Ume river and basin (Kariba), Zimbabwe. The research was started due to raised concerns over the rate at which the invasive species was spreading in Lake Kariba. The research was carried out in Ume river, Kariba, and the river is located in Ume Basin on the western boundary of Matusadonha national park. The project also involved collecting data from fishermen and fishing tournaments such as the international Tiger-Fishing tournament. Team members included Dr. Richard Hoare, Dr. Crispen Phiri, Prof Tamuka Nhiwatiwa and Crispen Samson.
At University of Zimbabwe Lake Kariba Research Station he worked partly as a research officer being directed by Professor T. Nhiwatiwa. Most of his work involved assisting visiting researchers with their scientific research work carried out in Lake Kariba. He has also made several contributions to the flora of Zimbabwe online plant database, being the first to sight and identify the invasive plant species Limnobium laevigatum in Ume Basin and Harava Dam . He has also been involved in several social projects.
- Ephraim Nyaganga Zim talks TV
- "Flora of Zimbabwe: Person details: Nyaganga, E". www.zimbabweflora.co.zw. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Flora of Zambia: Person details: Nyaganga, E". www.zambiaflora.com. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "University of Zimbabwe Alumni Members". alumni.uz.ac.zw. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Ephraim Nyaganga | Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod - Academia.edu". unn-ru.academia.edu. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Bumi Hills Safari Lodge | Luxury Safari, Zimbabwe". African Bush Camps. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Zimbabwe faces Aussie crayfish invasion". www.theaustralian.com.au. 2013-02-12. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "Flora of Zimbabwe: Records made by Ephraim Nyaganga". www.zimbabweflora.co.zw. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Flora of Zambia: Records made by Ephraim Nyaganga". www.zambiaflora.com. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "Women abuse the untold stories". iharare.com. Retrieved 2019-06-20.
This article "Ephraim Nyaganga" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ephraim Nyaganga. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.