|Birth name||Eric Christian Arjes|
|Born||September 1, 1987|
|Origin||Owatonna, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Genres||Pop rock, Pop music, Country|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, musician, multi-instrumentalist, record producer|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, mandolin, cello, piano, keyboards, synthesizers, bass, percussion, programming|
|Associated acts||Camera Can't Lie, Vinyl Hearts, Jimmy Robbins, Maren Morris, Ryan Hurd, Gone West|
Eric Christian Arjes (born September 1, 1987) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer. In addition to being the lead vocalist for the pop rock band Camera Can't Lie, he is also known as a songwriter and producer for his work with Tim McGraw, Thompson Square, Gone West, Lonestar, Newsboys, Audio Adrenaline, and Ryan Hurd.
His songwriting and production have been featured in TV shows The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, and Finding Carter, as well as advertising campaigns for Walmart, Hersheys, Dr Pepper, Pringles, Lowe's, and Fox Sports.
Arjes and his band, Camera Can't Lie, were discovered by the late Grammy Award-winning producer and mixer Stephen Short, with whom they released a self-titled EP in 2007. After signing with Atlantic Records, the band recorded with producer Ron Aniello and released the Days & Days EP in 2009, followed by the Not Everyone Leaves EP in 2010. The band left Atlantic in 2011 and released their debut full-length album, The Album, in 2012.
Producing and songwriting
Arjes relocated to Nashville, Tennessee in 2011 to focus on producing and songwriting, and in 2013 he signed a publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing Group. In 2018, Arjes signed with Round Hill Music and Jimmy Robbins' JRM Publishing. His songwriting collaborations with Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd include "Last Turn Home", which appeared on Tim McGraw's 2014 album, Sundown Heaven Town, and was the first songwriting cut in country music for Morris. Arjes' songs have been featured on numerous television shows and advertising campaigns, including "Bad Blood," which he co-wrote and performed with The Kills' lead vocalist Alison Mosshart for an episode of The Walking Dead, and "Find My Way Back," which was featured in both Teen Wolf and Jane the Virgin. In 2019, his songwriting, production, and guitar playing were featured on the song "Confetti" by Gone West.
Arjes married Priscilla Berg on July 9, 2010 in Owatonna, Minnesota.
Songs written or produced by Eric Arjes.
|Alison Mosshart||The Walking Dead Soundtrack (2014)||"Bad Blood”||Writer / Producer|
|Audio Adrenaline||Sound of the Saints (2015)||"So Can I”||Writer|
|Fairground Saints||Magic EP (2019)||"How It Rolls"||Writer|
|Gone West||Tides EP (2019)||"Gone West"||Vocal Producer|
|"Home Is Where the Heartbreak Is"||Vocal Producer|
|"Confetti"||Writer / Producer|
|Kyd the Band||Francis St. (2018)||"Francis St."||Writer / Producer|
|Levi Hummon||Drop of Us (2019)||"Drop of Us"||Writer|
|Lonestar||Never Enders (2016)||"Twice"||Writer|
|Newsboys||Restart (2013)||"That Home"||Writer|
|Thompson Square||The Best of Me Soundtrack (2014)||"Borrowed Time"||Writer|
|Tim McGraw||Sundown Heaven Town (2014)||"Last Turn Home"||Writer|
|Tim & Becca Wildsmith||Hymns EP (2016)||"Before The Throne of God Above"||Producer|
|"Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"||Producer|
|"Nothing But The Blood"||Producer|
|"I Stand Amazed in the Presence"||Producer|
|"It Is Well with My Soul"||Producer|
- Lorie Hollabaugh (March 6, 2017). "Universal Music Publishing Group Extends Deal With Eric Arjes". Music Row.
- "Eric Arjes". Universal Music Publishing Group.
- Jessica Nicholson (September 21, 2018). "Jimmy Robbins Inks New Co-Pub Deal With Round Hill, Signs Eric Arjes To JV". Music Row.
- George Varga (August 8, 2017). "Maren Morris on music, bucking stereotypes and those four-letter words". The San Diego Union-Tribune.
- NPR Staff (April 1, 2016). "One Year Later, Maren Morris On The Song That Changed Her Life". All Things Considered.
- Lauren Tingle (April 10, 2019). "Maren Morris: 10 Prime Hits". CMT News.
- Brennan Carley (November 24, 2014). "Alison Mosshart Snarls Through New 'Walking Dead' Single, 'Bad Blood'". SPIN.
- Roman Gokhman (November 24, 2014). "Radio Roman: "Bad Blood" – Alison Mosshart & Eric Arjes". RIFF Magazine.
- Olivia Cavallaro (March 3, 2017). "'Jane the Virgin' season 3: Five songs to help you move on from Michael-gate". Blasting News.
- Melinda Newman (January 17, 2019). "Hear 'Confetti,' the Uplifting Track from Colbie Caillat's New Band, Gone West: Premiere". Billboard.
- "Wedding: Berg – Arjes". Albert Lea Tribune.
This article "Eric Arjes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eric Arjes. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.