Mr Eric Whitehead
|Born||Brooklyn, New York|
|🏫 Education||Some College|
|🎓 Alma mater||Borough of Manhattan Community College|
|👪 Relatives||Isaiah Whitehead (cousin)|
Early life and education
Eric was born in Brooklyn and raised in Jamaica, Queens, New York. He attended Hillcrest High School in Jamaica, NY and graduated at the age of 16 with an Advanced Regents degree. Eric earned a degree from Manhattan Community College in Business Management in 2012.
In 2017, Eric co-founded PTG365 with Brandon Medford, and Dave Obaseki. PTG365 stands for "Prices Too Good 365", an automotive company that sells and leases luxury cars to individuals including NBA players such as his cousin Isaiah Whitehead and celebrities. Through PTG365, Whitehead provides single mothers and low-income families with safe vehicles. The company has been endorsed by celebrity clients such as Tory Lanez, Rich The Kid, Gucci Mane, Swae Lee and Sean Kilpatrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Los Angeles, Miami and Atlanta.
This article "Eric Whitehead" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eric Whitehead. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Millennials Create A Lucrative Million Dollar Company, "PTG365"". Respect (magazine). 27 October 2018.
- "How These 3 Millennial Black Men Built A Million-Dollar Automotive Business In 1 Year". Essence (magazine).
- "Snapchat Joins Forces With 3 Black Millenial Millionaires to Showcase Their Automotive Company, PTG365 Auto". The Source. 6 March 2020.
- "Viceroy Snapshot: Inside A New Take On Luxury Car Rentals". Viceroy Luxury.
- "Millennial Moves: The Startup That Helps You Buy a Car No Matter Your Credit Score or Income". Black Enterprise. 21 September 2018.
- "These Millennials Are Providing Luxury Cars For Your Favorite Rappers & Athletes". Hip Hop Since 1978. 9 August 2018.