Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||January 21, 1995|
|Baptised||January 21, 1995|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Education||Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo, Ph.D Field Of Study Distributed and Decentralized Systems - Blockchain|
|Angel Investor, entrepreneur|
Evan Singh Luthra (January 21, 1999) is an Indian entrepreneur and investor. In 2009 Luthra founded EL Group International, a venture development company which builds and invests in companies in diverse industries via its StartupStudio incubator.
Luthra was born and raised in New Delhi, India and is the oldest of two children. Luthra got his International Baccalaureate Diploma from Pathways World School in 2013. In 2008, Luthra began curating technology-related news for Linkedin's blogging platform Pulse. At 13, he began developing mobile apps as a hobby. Luthra built more than 30 mobile apps over the next 4 years before seeing his first success making an exit to Google at 17.
Through EL Group's StartupStudio incubator, Luthra has co-founded and developed tech companies. Luthra was the first investor over Snapchat. In 2016, at 21 years of age Luthra was recognized as a Top 30 under 30 Entrepreneur for his work.
Luthra is a speaker at various conferences and universities having delivered keynotes at many events where he speaks primarily about blockchain, crypto currencies, mobile apps, entrepreneurship and trending technology topics.
Television and media
- Times, of India (24 November 2013). "Young entrepreneurs line up with ideas at Startup weekend". Times of India.
- Neil, Murray. "Norway's Wonderloop just closed the world's first 'snapdeal' by raising funding over Snapchat". Tech Eu. Retrieved June 22, 2015.
- Jeremy, Slate. "The Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30 Creating Life on Their Own Terms". Influencive. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Evan, Luthra. "Sustainable Development". TED. Retrieved January 18, 2013.
- Evan, Luthra. "Indian Entrepreneur Pledges $100k in support of Digital Activities against ISIS at G20". BigStartups. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- Evan, Luthra. "Rich Kids of Instagram". Channel4. Channel 4.
- Rich Kids of, Instagram. "#RKOI: 'Rich Kids of Instagram' Documentary Shows Lavish Lives of Wealthy Youth". abc news. abc news. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
This article "Evan Luthra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Evan Luthra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.