|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Available in||English and Swedish|
|Founded||Malmö, Skane, Sweden.|
|Key people||Mattias Jacobsson (Co-Founder & CEO) Fredrik Jacobsson (Co-Founder & Manager Supoort)|
|Launched||6th June 2006|
Eventry is a platform for event organizers to plan, promote and sell tickets to events and publish them to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; directly through the site’s interface. Attendees or participants can find and purchase tickets online.
Eventry was established on 26th June 2006 in Malmö, Sweden. The company does not charge any fee to organizers for free events but generates revenue by charging a fee of 4.4% of the ticket price. Eventry’s payment method cost 25EUR per event and 0.5EUR per registration.
Eventry was founded in 2006 by Mattias Jacobsson and Fredrik Jacobsson. Along with this position in the company, they are also the founding member of ‘dinkurs' and ‘signupmanager' sites.
- Platform- Independent platform for event organizers of all types and participants to attend these events.
- Management- The platform where you can systematize all facets of the entire event management- from selling tickets, managing participants, collecting information, and keeping track of sales. You are free to host and promote events online. You can list your event, collect registrations.
- Role of Organizers - Monitors and keep a record of the ticket sales and track the event attendance.
- Tailoring tickets- You can tailor your tickets and also an event page according to your preference and design. You can analyze and download all the details of the event in a table or a chart form.
- Vat Function- Eventry features a function that calculates the VAT for you. Just fill in the amount, including VAT, and click on the desired rate. The system will fill in the VAT box with the correct amount.
- Payment Procedures- The payment processing of Eventry processes credit and debit card payments. The system is also compliant with using their own invoices or any other cash register methods of payment. If the payments are done using Eventry card payment or Eventry Invoice the total service fee is charged by 4.4%.
- Analyses Report- Eventry analyses reports on ticket purchasing, attendee demographics, discount code usage, sales by ticket type, and attendance.
- Ease of reservation- Participants can make reservations well in advance and choose the seats according to their ease and comfort.
- Chabot- Eventry has added an additional feature “Chabot” to the site for instant support.
Since the launch of Eventry in 2006, many alternatives have been evolved and are equivalently emerging and striving hard for their identification and recognition. Eventry is more focused on Swedish region, and hence aim at the main competitors ‘Ticketmaster’ and ‘Simplesignup’ who share the same niche audience.
- "Eventry". Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "eventry.com whois lookup - who.is". who.is. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Anders Mattias Jacobsson - Personprofil". www.allabolag.se (in svenska). Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Anders Mattias Jacobsson (42 år) Svedala - Ratsit.se". www.ratsit.se (in svenska). Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Mattias Jacobsson | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Fredrik Jacobsson | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Din Kurs Sverige AB - Företagsinformation". www.allabolag.se (in svenska). Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Din Kurs Sverige AB Östergatan 21, Malmö - hitta.se". hitta.se (in svenska). Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Sälj produkter genom Din Kurs". Mynewsdesk (in svenska). Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Signup Manager Reviews and Pricing - 2018". www.capterra.com. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
This article "Eventry" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eventry. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.