Evergreen Public School
|Evergreen Public School|
Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi
|Motto||Atmanah Bridhin (Eng: Know thyself)|
|Opened||6 October 2004|
Evergreen Public School is an independent co-educational senior secondary school in Vasundhara Enclave, East Delhi, NCT, India. It is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education. The language of instruction is English.
Response to CBSE language curriculum
In December 2016, school principal Priyanka Gulati objected to a CBSE policy requiring all schools to teach all students three languages including Hindi, English and a third from among the 22 languages with official status in India, stating that a foreign language might be preferable for some students.
Green School Awards
Evergreen Public School has been a notable participant in the Centre for Science and Environment Green School Awards since the awards program was initiated in 2006. For example, in 2010 the students researched providing a cleaner environment in the Yamuna slums, providing suggestions such as a ban on washing cattle in the river, and sewage treatment. Initiatives in 2012 included installing a paper recycling machine at the school.
- "Complete Information Form: Evergreen Public School". cbseaff.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- Pandey, Neelam (20 December 2016). "Class 10 CBSE board exams mandatory from 2018, to include third language paper too". Hindustan Times. New Delhi. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
principal of Evergreen Public School in New Delhi’s Vasundhara Enclave.
- "Top green award for Ropar school". The Tribune. Chandigarh, India. 27 November 2006. Archived from the original on 28 November 2006. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
The next best awards on the list went to Sholia School, Kodaikanal, and Evergreen Public School, New Delhi.
- "Apeejay completes 25 years". Digital Learning. 4 February 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- Gohain, Manash Pratim (21 February 2010). "Changemakers in a Green Class". Times of India. Delhi. TNN. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Evergreen Public School, Vasundhara Enclave". Times of India. Delhi. 23 April 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
|This article about a school in Delhi, India is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Evergreen Public School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.