Evolved Talent Agency
|Limited liability company|
|Industry||Talent and Literary Agencies|
|Founded||Playa Vista, Los Angeles, California, United States (2016)|
|Ryan Morrison, Chief Executive|
Michael Lee, Chief Financial
Sebastien Delvaux, Chief Commercial
|Members||300 clients (2018)|
15 staff (2018)
Evolved Talent Agency or Evolved is a talent agency with an office in Los Angeles, active in North America, Oceania, Europe and Korea. Evolved represents clients in the fields of esports, digital entertainment, cosplay and other forms of new media....
History[edit | edit source]
Evolved was formed in December 2016 by a group of high-profile industry members who came together seeking fairer treatment of esports players by forming agency. Founders and early-stage agents are comprised of Ryan Morrison (current CEO), Michael Lee (current CFO), Sebastien Delvaux (current CCO) and Barry Lee. Launch clients included Mithy, jdm64, Quas and Tarik.
Departments & Clients[edit | edit source]
Esports[edit | edit source]
Evolved's largest department is its esports department, which represents hundreds of prestigious clients working as professional esports players and coaches. Its clients have been placed with a variety of international esports teams. Headline clients include Overwatch League's Birdring (London Spitfire), iddqd (San Francisco Shock), Seagull (Dallas Fuel), Surefour (Los Angeles Gladiators); League Championship Series' Huni (Echo Fox), Pobelter (Team Liquid), Apollo (Clutch Gaming), Ryu (100 Thieves); Rocket League Championship Series' Rizzo (G2 Esports), GarretG (NRG Esports), Remkoe (Team EnVyUs).
The department has clients in the following esports leagues/titles:
- Overwatch League (OWL)
- Overwatch Contenders (OWC)
- League of Legends Championship Series (LCS)
- Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS)
- Rocket League Rival Series (RLRS)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)
- Fortnite Battle Royale
- Dota 2
- NBA 2K League
- Super Smash Bros.
- FIFA eWorld Cup
Digital Entertainment[edit | edit source]
Evolved's Digital Entertainment department works with digital video content creators coming from YouTube and Twitch primarily, with a focus on creators who play games in their videos (Video game live streaming). Evolved's Digital Entertainment clients include SypherPK (Luminosity Gaming), JeromeASF, Dafran (NRG Esports), BaronVonGames, Blitz and xQc.
Cosplay & Hosting[edit | edit source]
Evolved also runs a Cosplay & Hosting department, representing cosplayers and gaming-knowledgeable personalities. Evolved works with both of these types of talent to source appearance opportunities at gaming conventions, trade shows and on gaming-centric broadcasts.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Video games : Emerald, Video game, Amnesty the game, Trap Adventure 2, Candy Crush Saga, Merlin Racing, Pet Society
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Evolved Talent Agency Forms, Aims to Represent and Protect Esports Professionals - The Esports Observer". The Esports Observer. 2016-12-20. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Talent agency startup aims to represent esports pros and Twitch and YouTube stars". VentureBeat. 2016-12-21. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Mithy, JDM, Quas, tarik sign with new talent agency founded by Morrison Lee attorneys". Dot Esports. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Evolved Talent Agency announces expansion to oceanic esports | Trade Media". Trade Media. 2018-06-19. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "Esports and Content Creators agency Evolved Talent expands to Oceania - Respawn Ninja". Respawn Ninja. 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- Fogel, Stefanie (2018-06-14). "ICM Partners Teams Up With Esports Talent Agency Evolved". Variety. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- Hipes, Patrick (2018-06-14). "ICM Partners Inks Partnership With Esports Talent Agency Evolved". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- "ICM Partners Teams Up With Esports Talent Agency Evolved". Yahoo! Entertainment. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- Fitch, Adam (2018-06-17). "Evolved Talent Agency enters joint venture with ICM Partners". Esports Insider. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "Esports Awards on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "eSports Awards". www.esportsawards.com. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
This article "Evolved Talent Agency" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Evolved Talent Agency. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.