Pardashunas at Mobile World Congress 2018
June 11, 1994
|📆 Years active||2015–present|
|Founder of Technote Media|
Farid Pardashunas (Azerbaijani: Fərid Bayram oğlu Pərdəşünas) — is an Azerbaijani entrepreneur and tech journalist. He is the CEO and founder of online media company Technote Media, which was created in Azerbaijan in 2015.
Early life and education
Farid Pardashunas was born in 1994 in Baku. As a result of Nagorno-Karabakh War his family was displaced from Aghdam and he spent his childhood in severe war conditions as an internally displaced person. His family, who lost all their wealth on the eve of the Nagorno-Karabakh War, settled in Ganja. Growing up in this city, Farid was admitted to Baku State University in 2011, where he got his bachelor's degree in World Economy. During his study years, he was specialized in public speaking and management as well as started his career as a technology blogger.
Farid Pardashunas established Tehchote Media Company operating in Azerbaijan in 2015.
In 2015, www.technote.az was launched as an information portal, and in October of the same year, the organization joined the incubation program at the Barama Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center and graduated this program in 2018. Pardashunas was invited as a journalist to attend annual major technology and marketing conferences in the world such as MWC, The Next Web, Cannes Lions, The Slush, Web Summit, IOI. Farid Pardashunas also to support the students in their career building from the academic years and promote a socially beneficial and solid professional life.
In 2018, Farid Pardashunas had researched artificial intelligence and had founded Hotbot's, a company that develops automated social media. Since 2018, the company has specialized in the development of artificial intelligence and automated social media solutions in the Azerbaijani market. Farid Pardashunas is the co-founder of the company.
Farid Pardashunas has quite an audience on social media platforms. Over 5 years he has raised numerous problems, shed light on internet scams on his social media accounts, and achieved solution on most of them.
Recently, during 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war he called for a boycotting famous restaurants like McDonalds that are operating in Azerbaijan as chain. This boycott started when McDonalds Azerbaijan deleted their social media posts related to Azerbaijan's territorial integrity. This event caused a negative response among people, while some claimed this is company's internal decision while others called boycott as natural right of any consumer.
Besides, he also helped to raise some concerns on Azerbaijan's internationally recognized borders shown on online maps services such as OpenStreetMap, Maps.me and so on, that are also providing map data for Facebook.
Using social media bots especially one named as Tavush bot, he helped to spread news to users on Facebook about the ongoing war between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
Armenian community claimed the information provided by bot to be fake, however after the signed treaty between countries, Armenian officials accepted their losses to be more than their previous numbers.
- "Technote - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- "Aghdam – 24 year-old occupation". AzerNews.az. 23 July 2017.
- "Azercell's Barama Center bids farewell to its graduates". AzerNews.az. 4 August 2018.
- "Digital worlds innovations will be more accessible with Azercell". Unknown parameter
- "Digital world's innovations will be more accessible". News.az. 4 March 2019.
- "Azercell backs development of education and students". azernews.az. 14 June 2017.
- "Bakutel Tech Talks 2018 Speakers lists". mincom.gov.az. 6 December 2018.
- "Bakutel Tech Talks 2018". mincom.gov.az (in azərbaycanca). Retrieved 2020-12-20.
- "Bakutel - Bakutel Tech Talks". bakutel.az.
- "TEDxBHOS | TED". www.ted.com.
- "Farid Pardashunas, Project manager of Technote.az". www.en.trend.az.
- "Süni Zəka və İnsan | Farid Pardashunas | TEDxBHOS - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- "Why is Azerbaijan boycotting foreign burger, pizza joints – and shampoo?". English Jamnews. 2020-11-05. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- "Farid Pardashunas". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- "Sosial mediada düşmənə böyük zərbələr vuran "Tavush Bot"un müəllifindən MARAQLI AÇIQLAMALAR" [Statement from the author of Tavush bot.]. https (in azərbaycanca). Retrieved 2020-12-19. Unknown parameter
- "Фейк-новости как "информационное оружие": о последней эскалации на границе Армении и Азербайджана". JAMnews in Russian (in русский). 2020-09-26. Retrieved 2020-12-19.
This article "Farid Pardashunas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Farid Pardashunas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.