Federation of the Green Parties of the Americas
|Part of a series on|
The Federation of the Green Parties of the Americas is the organization of Green parties in North America and South America. The Federation is one of four of its kind around the world; three other federations exist on other continents. The principal office of the organization is located in Mexico City. The presidency of the organization consists of three Co-Presidents, namely Julia Willebrand (United States of America), Jorge González Torres (Mexico) and Marco Antonio Mroz (Brazil).
In North America, Green parties are organized at the state or province level; in South America, they are organized by country. Many Greens focus on grassroots activism rather than state and national politics; "Think globally, act locally" is a common slogan among Greens. This organization is also especially concerned with the kidnapping case of Ingrid Betancourt.
- Brazil: Partido Verde do Brasil
- Canada: Green Party of Canada
- Chile: Partido Ecologista
- Colombia: Colombian Green Party
- Dominican Republic: Partido Verde Dominicano
- Mexico: Partido Verde Ecologista de México
- Nicaragua: Partido Verde Ecologista de Nicaragua
- Peru: Partido Ecologista Alternativa Verde del Peru
- United States: Green Party of the United States
- Uruguay: Partido del Sol
- Venezuela: Movimiento Ecológico de Venezuela
- Federation of Green Parties of Africa
- Asia-Pacific Green Network
- European Green Party
- Global Greens
- List of green political parties
- Worldwide green parties
|This environment-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a political party is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Federation of the Green Parties of the Americas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Federation of the Green Parties of the Americas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.