Federico Bellone (born in Milan) is an Italian director and producer.
Università Cattolica. He studied acting, singing, dance and piano in Milan, Nice and New York.
In 1997 he takes over the management of Leone XIII Theatre and his acting school in Milan.
In 1999 he is for Compagnia della Rancia, the first Italian Production Company for musical theatre, Associate Director and then Director, bringing on stage at 24 years old the first Italian revival of Grease, as well as Production Coordinator.
In 2001 he wins the Ernesto Calindri international award for the book, the lyrics, and the music of ìLa notte di San Valentinoî, in which he is also starring at the teatro Filodrammatici di Milano.
In 2002 he produces, directs and traslates Annie with his own Company "Live on Stage".
From 2009 to 2013 he is Artistic Director, and then Director, for Stage Entertainment, the first Multinational Company for musical theatre in the world, for Nazionale and Brancaccio.
His directions include: Dirty Dancing (West End-Phoenix Theatre and International); in Milan, Rome or on National Italian tour he directs: The Bodyguard and West Side Story and Fame (also Co-Executive producer), Disneyís Newsies, Dirty Dancing-New Production (also at Arena di Verona), Sugar-Some Like It Hot, Titanic-The Tale Of A Dream (also Book, Music and Lyrics), Flashdance, 8 Times Academy Award Winner Alan Menken Piano Concert, Disneyís High School Musical (Co-Director, also Stage Illusions Consultant), Grease, Little Shop Of Horrors (also Producer), for Mamma Mia! he serves as Vice-Executive Producer; Regional: Sunset Boulevard, American Bar (play), Around The World in 80 Days and ìNotte prima degli esamiî (Co-Director, workshops), and Christmas Spectacular Show, Hollywood Dreams, Broadway Celebration and Halloween Cemetery (Parksmania Awards. Also Book, Lyrics and Illusions Consultant) for Gardaland, the first Italian Theme Park.
As Associate Director: Show Boat, Sister Act (co-produced by Whoopi Goldberg), Disneyís Beauty And The Beast, A Chorus Line, Tribute To Garinei and Giovannini, Sweet Charity, Mel Brooksí The Producers, The Sound Of Music (also Italian lyrics), Singiní In The Rain, Pinocchio (also Illusions Co-Consultant), and Dance!. As a Performer: Cinderella (Prince Charming), CaffË Esperanto (Principal), Hello, Dolly!. TV: Stage Direction for Musical Awards, Guest at Amici and Judge at Sister Act-The Casting for Italian national television channels.
From 2007 to 2016 he is Artistic Director for SDMñThe School Of Musical Theatre of Milan. He holds seminars at Bocconi, Statale, Brera University and Verdi Conservatory.
Director of Musical Theatre
- Annie (Italian producer) (2002)
- La piccola bottega degli orrori (musical)|La piccola bottega degli orrori (and producer) (2004)
- Broadway Generation, Gardaland (also author and consultant for magic illusions) (2006)
- High School Musical - Lo spettacolo|Disney - High School Musical (co-director with Saverio Marconi and consultant for the magic illusions) (2008)
- Christmas Spectacular Show, "Gardaland" (also author and consultant for magic illusions) (2008)
- Hollywood Dreams, "Gardaland" (also author and consultant for magic illusions) (2008)
- Grease (2008)
- Hollywood Cemetery, "Gardaland" (also author and consultant for magic illusions) (2009)
- Concert of Alan Menken (8 times Oscar winner) (2009)
- Flashdance (2010)
- Titanic con Danilo Brugia (also author, composer and consultant for magic illusions) (2013)
- Sugar - A qualcuno piace caldo con Justine Mattera (co-productor from Teatro Stabile di Verona) (2013)
- Sunset Boulevard, with Donatella Pandimiglio, "Festival di Todi" (2014)
- Workshop - Il giro del mondo in 80 giorno (Around the world in 80 days) (co-director) (2015)
- Dirty Dancing (2015/2016)
- Disney Newsies (2015)
- Fame - Saranno Famosi (and executive co-producer) (2016)
- West Side Story (and executive co-producer) (2016)
- The Bodyguard - Guardia del corpo (and executive co-producer) (2017)
Assistant Director (Musical Theatre)
- La bella e la bestia (musical 1994)|Disney - La bella e la bestia (2009)
- Sister Actt (co-prodocer from Whoopi Goldberg) (2011)
Direction of Drama Theatre
- American Bar, "Festival di Todi" (2013)
- "Pinocchio" of Pooh with Manuel Frattini (and consultant for magic illusions) (2003)
- Sweet Charity with Lorella Cuccarini and Cesare Bocci (2005)
- Grease with Flavio Montrucchio (2005)
- Tutti insieme appassionatamente (musical)|Tutti insieme appassionatamente with Michelle Hunziker and Luca Ward (2005)
- Cantando sotto la pioggia (Singing in the rain) with Raffaele Paganini and Giulia Ottonello (2005)
- "The Producers" of Mel Brooks with Enzo Iacchetti and Gianluca Guidi (actor)|Gianluca Guidi (2006)
- "Omaggio a Garinei e Giovannini" with Chiara Noschese (2007)
- A Chorus Line (2011)
- ìLa notte di San Valentinoî (leading actor) (2001)
- "CaffË Esperanto" (leading actor) (2002)
- "Cenerentola", (prince)
- "1a Edizione - Tragos 2001 - TRAGOS - CONCORSO EUROPEO DI DRAMMATURGIA PER GIOVANI".
- "Federico Bellone".
- "Gardaland Tam Tam - Christmas Broadway Celebration".
- "Gardaland Tam Tam - Christmas Spectacular Show".
- "Gardaland Theatre History: Hollywood Dreams Live ñ Gardaland Tribe".
- "Gardaland Theatre History ñ Gardaland Tribe".
- "Scelti i protagonisti del musical: Michel Altieri (la Bestia) e Arianna Bergamaschi (la Bella)".
- "Sunset Boulevard chiude il Todi Festival ´ ilTamTam.it il giornale online dellíumbria".
- "Il giro del mondo in 80 giorni - Spettacoli - Musical.it - Il sito italiano del musical".
- "Dirty Dancing - ITALIA".
- "FEDERICO BELLONE".
- "Fame, il musical - sito del musical Fame ñ Saranno famosi".
- Valeria, Crippa. "´West Side Storyª sessantíanni dopo". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "Il team creativo | The Bodyguard - Guardia del Corpo - il musical".
- "FOTOSCATTO: "American Bar" a Todi - News - Musical.it - Il sito italiano del musical".
- "FOTOSCATTO: Il Giorno della Tartaruga - News - Musical.it - Il sito italiano del musical".
- "Notte di san Valentino - TRAGOS - CONCORSO EUROPEO DI DRAMMATURGIA PER GIOVANI".
- "CaffË Esperanto - TRAGOS - CONCORSO EUROPEO DI DRAMMATURGIA PER GIOVANI". TRAGOS - CONCORSO EUROPEO DI DRAMMATURGIA PER GIOVANI.
This article "Federico Bellone" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Federico Bellone. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.