Fiera Capital Corporation
|Headquarters 🏙️||Montreal, Canada|
Area served 🗺️
|Jean-Guy Desjardins (Chairman & CEO)|
|💎 AUM||CAD $116 billion|
Number of employees
Fiera Capital Corporation is a Canadian independent asset management firm, founded in 2002, that trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The firm manages client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios and invests in the public equity and fixed income markets with a focus on Canada. As of December 2016, the firm has more than CAD $116 billion in assets under management, more than half of which is in fixed income. The firm also operates Fiera Properties; Fiera Infrastructure, an alternative investment company specializing in infrastructure asset classes; and serves as the portfolio sub-manager for the Desjardins Canadian Equity Growth Fund.
Fiera Capital Corporation is headquartered in Montreal with additional offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax, New York City, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dayton, London, the Isle of Man and Frankfurt.
In March 2017, Fiera received a Value Composite score of 53 on a scale from 0 to 100, a ranking which is acquired from five different valuation ratios.
- "Edited Transcript of FSZ.TO earnings conference call or presentation 10-Nov-16 3:30pm GMT". Yahoo. November 11, 2016. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Horizons Active Preferred Share ETF Surpasses $1 Billion in Assets". Yahoo. February 1, 2017. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "ABOUT US". Fiera Capital. Fiera Capital. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "FIERA INFRASTRUCTURE". Fiera Capital. Fiera Capital. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "DESJARDINS INVESTMENTS ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO 2 FUNDS". Advisor.Ca. September 30, 2016. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- Critchley, Barry (July 15, 2013). "Fiera Properties launches largest open-ended property fund in 20 years". Financial Post. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Checking on Shares of Fiera Capital Corporation (TSX:FSZ)". Providence Standard. March 15, 2017. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
This article "Fiera Capital Corporation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.