This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded 📆||Montreal, Québec, Canada|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Automated Security, Surveillance, ALPR|
Number of employees
Genetec is a Canadian provider of IP video surveillance, access control and licence plate recognition solutions unified in a single platform, called Security Center; they also produce and provide security equipment such as their Synergis Master Controller. The company is known for providing licence plate reading technology to law enforcement. The technology is known to be used in A&E's Parking Wars where the Philadelphia Parking Authority uses the technology to track down vehicle owners who owe a lot of unpaid parking fines to the city. Based in Montréal, Québec, Canada, the company was founded in 1997.
- 2013 Detektor International Award winners announced – News from SecurityWorldHotel
- PureTech Systems’ Geospatial Video Analytics Achieves integration with Genetec software
- Genetec ranked 24th fastest growing technology company in Canada | Security News – SourceSecurity.com
- Genetec Updates Security Platform with Health Monitoring – Campus Technology
- (in French) Genetec se distingue comme PME exportatrice – Affaires – Nouvelles Saint-Laurent News
- (in French) Genetec lance un nouveau client Web unifié compatible avec de nombreux navigateurs web et environnements d’exploitation – Global Security Mag Online
- (in French) Genetec choisie pour assurer la sécurité du Melbourne Cricket Ground – Global Security Mag Online
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Genetec" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Genetec. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.