|Directed by||Sean Riley|
Integral Motion Pictures
|Distributed by||Integral Motion Pictures|
Fighting Belle is an American film written by Antonio Gangemi, Aimee Parrott and Sean Riley and directed by Sean Riley. The film stars Jessica Harthcock, Noah Cook, Ryan Czerwonko, Sherri Eakin, Carol Ann Scruggs, Joel Rogers and G. Tremain Merrell.
Plot[edit | edit source]
When a sassy Southern Belle gets jilted at the altar by her fighter fiance, she decides to train with an ex-boxer from the "wrong side" of the tracks to get revenge against her fiance in the boxing ring!
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Jessica Harthcock as Delilah
- Noah Cook as Tandy
- Ryan Czerwonko as Kelvin
- Sherri Eakin as Marney
- Carol Ann Scruggs as Mirabelle
- Joel Rogers as Samuel Macintosh
- G Tremain Merrell as Minister
Production[edit | edit source]
The movie was financed by a fundraising campaign on Indigeogo.
Release[edit | edit source]
The film premiered in Ocean Springs Theater on March 18, 2017.
Reception[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Fighting Belle". Retrieved 1 October 2018 – via www.imdb.com.
- ""Fighting Belle" Available On Amazon - WXXV 25". 16 June 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Fighting Belle Feature Film Project". Indiegogo. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Brown Paper Tickets - The fair-trade ticketing company". fightingbelle.bpt.me. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Fighting Belle". Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "'Fighting Belle:' Mississippi-made movie directed by USM grad, former Pine Belt teacher". Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "FIGHTING BELLE: More Cringeworthy Than Being Left At The Altar - Film Inquiry". 28 July 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Fletch, Toxic (23 June 2017). "Toxic Fletch: Movie Review: Fighting Belle (2017)". Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Movie review: Fighting Belle". 30 June 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Fighting Belle – The Movie Critic Next Door". moviecriticnextdoor.com. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Fighting belle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fighting belle. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.