This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section, please remove this template.
If you are the editor who added this template and you are actively editing, please be sure to replace this template with
Fixd repair was founded by Brandon Bohannan and Evan Myers in 2015 as a home warranty solution and service provider to help homeowners to file warranty claims, connect with service professionals and schedule home service visits.
Fixd repair uses an application which is available for IOS and Android platforms and can be accessed through mobile and PCs. It can perform activities such as scheduling, pricing, tracking and payments. Payments can be made once the work order is complete. The services covered include repairs related to HVAC, electrical, appliance, plumbing, pool, spa, air conditioning and locksmithing and has pre-fixed charges. It also covers claiming as well as buying home warranties. It was first decided for Dallas-Fort Worth area location and later for Austin, Houston and San Antonio.
- "Fixd Repair - DFW Home Warranty & On-Demand Service Company - My Dallas Mommy". My Dallas Mommy. 2016-11-07. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- Innovates, Dallas (2017-12-18). "Dallas Home Repair Startup Raises $2M for Texas Expansion » Dallas Innovates". Dallas Innovates. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Don't want to talk to your plumber again? There's an app for that". Dallas News. 2016-06-10. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Fixd Announces $1 Million in Seeding Funding as Launch Nears - Launch DFW". launchdfw.com. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Home Warranty Solution & Services Provider Fixd Repair Raises $1M in Seed Funding". FinSMEs. 2016-06-10. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Fixd Repair - CB Insights". Retrieved 2018-05-14.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Fixd Repair" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fixd Repair. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.