|Birth name||Florat Qerimi[nb 1]|
|Born||30 July 1997|
Muri, Aargau, Switzerland
Florat Qerimi was born on 30 July 1997 in Muri, Aargau, Switzerland. He has a Kosovo origin. His grandad went to work in Switzerland in 1971, and took his family with him in 1990. Florat was born and raised in the Klosterfeldstrasse street in Muri, which is known as a tough area infested with crime. However, he managed to avoid trouble and soon became interested in football and martial arts.
Florat's interest in hip hop music began by listening to hip hop artists such as Tupac Shakur and 50 Cent, and later R&B artists such as Chris Brown. He started to experiment with rhyming and rapping with his friends, with whom he would establish his record label MRM (an acronym for MoreMoney). Later, they set up a recording studio in a basement of one of the apartment blocks nearby where they recorded their first songs, "Vi me Benzo" and "Komm mit", which were produced by DJ A-Boom (who had previously worked with Albanian artists Noizy an Era Istrefi). "Vi me Benzo" and "Komm mit" proved successful, achieving nearly 1 million YouTube visits each, and expanding Florat's fanbase.
He made his debut live appearance on 8 June 2019 in Oberhausen, Germany in front of three thousand spectators. In this event, which was organized by the FC Prishtina supporters "Plisat", Florat performed alongside Kosovo Albanian rapper Tayna.
Florat's songs are played regularly by nightclubs in Kosovo and Albanian diaspora.
|2018||Lej||Rzon, Salvy||23 December 2018|
|2019||Vi me Benzo||DJ A-Boom||28 March 2019|
|2019||Komm mit||DJ A-Boom||10 June 2019|
|2019||Rosegold||DJ A-Boom||14 November 2019|
|2020||Oh Mama||DJ A-Boom, IJ||17 February 2020|
|2020||Ti Amo||Florat, Salvy||13 August 2020|
|2020||Bacardi||Florat, Salvy||10 September 2020|
- Some sources refer to his surname as "Cerimi".
- Gjokaj, Maksim (2021-02-17). "Florat Qerimi, talenti i repit shqitaro-zviceran". Bota Sot (in Albanian). Retrieved 2021-02-21.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Florat Cerimi vjen me tri projekte muzikore unike". Epoka e Re (in Albanian). 2020-12-05. Retrieved 2021-02-21.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Djemtë e MRM, Orges ft. Florat & Elbu sjellin "SH.W.A"". Intervista (in Albanian). 2021-01-30. Retrieved 2021-02-21.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Gjokaj, Maksim (2021-01-27). "Nesër më 28 Janar vjen super projekti nga labeli MRM". Bota Sot (in Albanian). Retrieved 2021-02-21.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Florat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Florat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.