|Genre||Rental, Lifestyle, Fashion|
|Founders||Shreya Mishra (CEO)|
Tushar Saxena (Co-founder & CTO) Cherian
Pranay Surana (Co-Founder & COO)
|Pranay Surana (Co-founder), Sachin Shenoy|
Flyrobe is an online fashion rental company that provide occasion wear on rent for men and women, has offline stores in Mumbai and Delhi. The company was founded in 2015 by IIT-Bombay alumni.
Flyrobe was founded and incubated by Omapal Technologies Private Limited in 2015 as an on-demand fashion rental website. In an interview, its Co-founder & CEO shreya Mishra said, "We want to build the country's largest virtual wardrobe which Men & women can rely whenever they have an occasion".
- Chopra, Arushi (2017-03-31). "Online platform to rent designer apparel Flyrobe to expand to offline stores". www.livemint.com. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- Eartha. "Six start-ups that let you wear Sabyasachi or Ralph Lauren clothes without actually buying them". Scroll.in. Retrieved 2017-11-11.
- "Flyrobe: India's 'national shared wardrobe'". CNNMoney. Retrieved 2017-11-13.
- Chopra, Arushi (2017-03-31). "Online platform to rent designer apparel Flyrobe to expand to offline stores". livemint.com/. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "17 startups to watch in 2017 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Flyrobe". The Hindu. 2017-08-28. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-11-13.
- Shrivastava, Aditi (2016-08-31). "IDG Ventures, Paytm founder back fashion rental startup Flyrobe". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- www.ETtech.com. "Fashion rental startup Flyrobe grabs Rs 35 Cr led by IDG Ventures - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2017-11-13.
- Srinivasan, Supraja (2016-09-19). "Flyrobe launches men's wear for rent". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "FLYROBE: Designer clothing rental - 16 most-promising Indian startups of 2017 | Gadgets Now". Gadget Now. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
This article "Flyrobe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.