Foul Football is one of the spin-offs of Horrible Histories. The series is written by Michael Coleman and explains football (soccer).
The Foul Football series was conceived as a spin-off from the Knowledge series. Two of the books in The Knowledge series, written by Michael Coleman, are known as Foul Football and Even Fouler Football; however, he decided to incorporate these books into a whole new series called Foul Football which has included many books over the years.
Following suit with the other main books in the Horrible saga, Foul Football underwent a change of style. The first books to undergo this change are the books
- The Ups and Downs of the Premier League
- Kickin' Quiz Book
- Come on England
- Flaming Olympics
A list of the books in the Foul Football series:
- The Bootiful Game (2009)
- Come On England (2008) (previously England in 2006 issue) - (Football in England)
- Foul Football (2000) - (Football)
- Even Fouler Football (2004) - (Football)
- Famously Foul Book (2009) - History of football
- Furious Euro's (2000) - (UEFA European Football Championship and Football in Europe)
- Great Big Quiz Book (2001) - (Questions about Football)
- Legendary Leagues (2001) - (Football Leagues)
- Kickin' Quiz Book (2008) - (Football Facts)
- Phenomenal FA Cup (2001) - (The FA Cup)
- Prize Players (2003) - (Football Players)
- Triumphant Teams (2001) - (Football Teams)
- Ultimate Fan's Handbook (2002) - (Football)
- The Ups and Downs of the Premier League (2008) - (Premier League)
- Wicked World Cup (2002, 2006, 2010) - (special edition made for 2006) (World Cup)
- World Cup Quiz Book (2002) - (Questions about World Cup)
Note: some of these books originally from The Knowledge were republished after splitting off into their own series. These dates refer to the publication date for the Foul Football edition.
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Slawter, Phillip W. Simpson, The House That Had Enough, Freddy Fox, Mottainai Grandma, Catherine S. Snodgrass, Aussie Nibbles
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Horrible Histories
- The Knowledge
This article "Foul Football" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.