|File:Frank Leto.jpg |
Frank Leto (in 2017)
|🏡 Residence||Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Saint Joseph's University|
Widener University School of Law
CEO of Bryn Mawr Trust
💵 Salary :
Frank Leto (Francis J. Leto), is the president, chief executive officer (CEO) and director of Bryn Mawr Bank Corp. and the president and CEO of Bryn Mawr Trust Company. Mr. Leto is also on the Board of Directors at the Bryn Mawr Hospital Foundation and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
Prior to his appointment as president and CEO of Bryn Mawr Bank, Leto was its head of the wealth management division, its general counsel, and its chief operating officer. He is on the Board of Trustees of the Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Leto and his wife Anita have two adult sons.
Mr. Leto is a graduate of The Episcopal Academy, Saint Joseph’s University and Widener Law School.
Leto has been accused by a former employee of cutting costs in Bryn Mawr's wealth management division so aggressively that clients suffered. In 2016 he was blamed by some, including a board member, of causing a sharp decline in the bank's stock price.
- "Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (BMTC)". Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 2018-02-26.
- https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=5918973[dead link]
- "Bryn Mawr Trust CEO Ted Peters retiring, Lower Merion resident taking helm". Main Line News. August 21, 2014. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- Jim Waltzer (January 2015). "Money Men: Inside the latest leadership shift at Bryn Mawr Trust Company". Main Line Today. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "Bryn Mawr Hospital Foundation welcomes new board member Francis J. Leto". Main Line Health. June 23, 2014. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
- Erin E. Arvedlund (May 2, 2016). "Some ponder Bryn Mawr Trust's future". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved February 28, 2018.
This article "Frank Leto" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Frank Leto. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.