|Founded 📆||2011 in New York City, US|
|Founder 👔||Rameet Chawla and Ryan Matzner|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York City and London,
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Fueled is a digital transformation and mobile/web app development company globally headquartered in New York City and London. The company has worked with Apple, Google, Tony Robbins, MGM Resorts, Warby Parker, Rite Aid, Verizon, The New York Times, Wirecutter, Procter & Gamble, and the United Nations World Food Programme.
Fueled was founded in January 2011 by Rameet Chawla and Ryan Matzner. Before launching Fueled, Chawla was a finance professional who had worked for companies including Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch and Oppenheimer, while Matzner was a London-based marketing director.
The company's head office was located in Manhattan's SoHo district, where it formerly operated an 18,000-square foot coworking space consisting of approximately 35 companies. The company created Fueled Ventures, an investment firm that has shares in more than 30 other companies, including Makespace, Coinbase, Artsy, Gimlet Media, Jackpocket, and Blue Bottle Coffee.
The company spun off its coworking brand into a partnership led by St. Gregory Development Group, which opened a new flagship called Fueled Collective in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- "Group behind CycleBar opens social club, co-working space at Rookwood Exchan". Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "Fine Clothes, Killer Apps & An Office That's Cooler Than Yours: The Rise Of Fueled Collective". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "Can You Use Risk Analysis to Predict Startup Success?". Mashable. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "Meet the most stylish man in high tech". NY Post. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "This Mobile App Firm Gives Startups Office Space (and Free Ice Cream)". AdWeek. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "Take A Tour Of The Coolest NYC Office We've Ever Seen". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "NYC's 5 Best Cowork Spaces". CBS. Retrieved 2020-10-01.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Fueled (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fueled (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.