|File:Blaze PR Logo.jpeg|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|John Davies (CEO)
Matt Kovacs (President)Erinn Lynch (Vice President
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||Official website|
Blaze Public Relations is an American public relations agency specializing in strategic communications, media relations, and social media for lifestyle brands. Blaze PR was founded in 1990 and then in 2004 the agency was bought by Davies, a public affairs firm. Since 2004, the CEO of Blaze has been John Davies. Blaze has offices in Santa Monica, California, Santa Barbara California and Washington D.C.
In 2017, PRWeek named Blaze one of the " Best Places to Work". In 2016 and 2017 Blaze was ranked in the top 10 in the Small Employer Category of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- "Davies and The Blaze Company Join Forces". Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Blaze PR". www.blazepr.com. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "ROBEKS Retains BLAZE Public Relations". Agility PR Solutions. 2018-06-28. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "Chronic Tacos Teams Up with BLAZE Public Relations | Bulldog Reporter". www.bulldogreporter.com. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- "PRWeek Best Places to Work 2017 U.S." Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- Administrator. "2016 "Best Places to Work in Los Angeles" - Best Places to Work in Los Angeles". www.bestplacestoworkla.com. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Blaze PR" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Blaze PR. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.