Fueling American Jobs Coalition
Fueling American Jobs Coalition is a nonprofit non-governmental organization and campaign, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, led small business owners, union workers, local gas station owners, and independent American oil refiners who are mobilizing to protest the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Renewable Fuel Standard which requires blending biofuel, principally ethanol, into motor fuels and the increased cost of purchasing a Renewable Identification Number. The ethanol lobby vigorously defensed of the Renewable Fuel Standard. The ethanol lobby, scared of losing their government subsidies used political extortion from Republican Senators Joni Ernst, Deb Fischer and Chuck Grassley who threatened to use their powerful committee positions to block key federal appointments when the Environmental Protection Agency started gathering data and looking into modest changes to the amount of ethanol that's forced into the nation's gasoline supply.
- "Former Trump lawyer still working with Squire Patton Boggs". politico.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "EPA Abandons Changes to U.S. Biofuel Program After Lawmaker Pressure". usnews.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Philly refiners urge Trump to protect their embattled industry". philly.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Daily on Energy: Pruitt, Perry move to boost coal". washingtonexaminer.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "The Energy 202: Tom Steyer isn't the only energy and environmental player trying to reach Trump on Fox News". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Rally for jobs draws hundreds of workers to Delaware City refinery". wdel.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "The failed Renewable Fuel Standard is doling out corporate welfare to Big Ethanol". usnews.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Trump Caves on Ethanol". wsj.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
|This article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Fueling American Jobs Coalition" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.